About KH-Jr and Availability

About KH-Jr and Availability

Updated
Does anyone who when will this baby available for sale? I tried google and found that it's about $255, but it doesn't show the availability date.. :hat:hat:hat...
MORE »
Jason L.

Stolen JH-1

Updated
My JH-1 #19 was stolen from a venue on the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. If anyone has any information about where this guitar may be please let me know. Willing to pay to get it back....
MORE »
My ESP KH2 SE

My ESP KH2 SE

Updated
ESP KH2 SE Kirk Hammett Signature Limited Run (only 100 pcz worldwide)  It's one of 3 guitars which was brought in Moscow in 2011. It's my dream!   I remember when Dunlop presented his signature wah (2008-2009 as i remember)...
MORE »
CS White Zombie for Big Daddy

CS White Zombie for Big Daddy

Updated
http://bmusic.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_15_20&products_id=6082

Just remember, that price is in Aussie dollars....
MORE »
Snakebyte fading

Snakebyte fading

Updated
 I just purchased a 2011 ESP Snakebyte from a store off of reverb.com. It appeared to still look like new in the photos minus a small wear mark by the input jack. When I got it I was surprised it was actually already fading...
MORE »
STEF B8 Pics (56k, i fart in your general direction)

STEF B8 Pics (56k, i fart in your general direction)

Updated
Got my hands on a B8, so I snapped some...
MORE »
Simon H.

WTB: ESP JH-1

Updated
Hi, If anyone has an ESP JH1 for sale or knows of one for sale, please do get in touch Thank you!...
MORE »
Mike A.

Searching to buy a Ouija LTD guitar

Updated
Hello, I've been looking to buy the Ouija guitar for over 10 years!  Does anyone know where i can find the LTD verison to purchase?  Thank you very much! Mike...
MORE »
For Sale (Auction Ended)=> ESP KH-2 'The MUMMY'

For Sale (Auction Ended)=> ESP KH-2 'The MUMMY'

Updated
Here we are, I've putted my Mummy on eBay today : http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-KH-2-NTB-039-The-MUMMY-039-Custom-Shop-/252274732257?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276 Let's Auction ! You know me, you know my collection, and entire...
MORE »
LTD Truckster painting - Now with pics.

LTD Truckster painting - Now with pics.

Updated
I just got a LTD Truckster, one of the earlier runs when the black one came out. Ive noticed the white paint the shows off under the black paint its a bit yellowish, just on the spot where your arm sits. on the rest of the...
MORE »
How much is the LTD Burnt Tiger?

How much is the LTD Burnt Tiger?

Updated
Loads of videos from NAMM, all show or mention prices for lots of guitars and show the BT but never a price!  Reason?...
MORE »
FS - James Hetfield Signature Series ESP IRON CROSS #026 LIKE NEW

FS - James Hetfield Signature Series ESP IRON CROSS #026 LIKE NEW

Updated
 Selling my ESP Iron Cross on Ebay ...
MORE »
Hammet's LTD sigs

Hammet's LTD sigs

Updated
Not a Hammett collector but just curious if anyone has any theories. What's up with the LTD Hammett sigs?? First they build the LTD KH SE, a limited run guitar. So you would think it'd be a premium right? But then, they slap...
MORE »
Adam E.

Hetfield Vulture - Namm 2016 video

Updated
shot yesterday at the NAMM ESP booth.   https://youtu.be/dXnQ8VMlalA...
MORE »
Chace S.

Ouija

Updated
K221XX Mint, never played. Trying to determine the worth. THXS!    ...
MORE »