FS: The Grynch - Guitar is in Germany

FS: The Grynch - Guitar is in Germany

Updated
Hi guys,

just a little update on my "collection" status since I received a dew inquiries over the last couple of days. The only signature series guitar I have left is The Grynch in absolute pristine condition. it is...
MORE »
My ESP Iron Cross 2009 Limited Edition

My ESP Iron Cross 2009 Limited Edition

Updated
Hi guys!   I totally forgot about posting here pics of my new adquisition, the ESP Iron Cross 2009 Limited Edition.   The guitar is brand new, still unplayed with all the case candy, etc.Incredible Axe, very poweful, very...
MORE »
beautiful black guitar

beautiful black guitar

Updated
http://www.espguitars.com/products/9364-jeff-hanneman-blk I've never been a fan of floyds or khaller, but I love strat shapes and beautiful black finishes....
MORE »
Pepper Keenan Sig?

Pepper Keenan Sig?

Updated
I think it's bout time Pepper Keenan got his ESP/LTD Signature model! Love his distressed custom SG/Viper with the COC inlays. All mahogany, ebony fingerboard, SD Invader in the bridge pos and a Pearly Gates in the...
MORE »
ESP KH-2 Signed by Kirk Hammett

ESP KH-2 Signed by Kirk Hammett

Updated
Something cool happened at the Kirk Hammett Fear Festevil last year.... thought I'd share it with the ESP family. We were aloud to bring two items with us to get signed..... Unfortunately no guitars..... but I did bring in...
MORE »
Darren  S.

Checking my jh600ec

Updated
Just want to check my jh600ec is legit. Ibought it from my local guitar store in England the serial number is w15060658. ...
MORE »
EC BARITONE PIEZO PROTOTYPE Poll

EC BARITONE PIEZO PROTOTYPE Poll

Updated
ESP asked for input from users via a poll. http://www.espguitars.com/surveys/ec-baritone-piezo-prototype
I responded, but have a problem with the poll mechanics. There are three quesions, but question 2 is exceptionally...
MORE »
String Sizes

String Sizes

Updated
What strings come on the LTD Trucksters?...
MORE »
My Latest purchase

My Latest purchase

Updated
I just added a kh-2 vintage! So excited to own it!...
MORE »
Stef B7 serial number check

Stef B7 serial number check

Updated
Any ideas where this guitar was built? It's Signature Series 2012, serial SS12XXXXX. Inlay on the board, but no "Horizon" text on the stock. ...
MORE »
WTB Esp Jh 3

WTB Esp Jh 3

Updated
Hi guys and gals! If anyone is thinking of selling their ESP Jh 3 Signature please let me know.. I've been looking for one a couple of years and I've only found one for sale a couple of years ago. (Not sure if it's still...
MORE »
Signed James Hetfield guitar

Signed James Hetfield guitar

Updated
https://www.facebook.com/travis.loria/posts/704802199650649   ESP/EMG are giving away a signed James Hetfield Guitar along with some other goodies! Here's the link boys! Good luck! ...
MORE »
Stephen W.

Looking for my KH 2

Updated
Years ago I had to get a loan from the pawn shop on my KH2 and it was sold by mistake. I still have the COA the # is 2158 from 7/94. Sold in Fairfax VA. I would love to find it. ...
MORE »
WTB ESP Kamikaze 2

WTB ESP Kamikaze 2

Updated
Whats up dudes. Looking for the kamikaze 2. The blue one. I have every other kamikaze. I just need this one. Help me get one guys.   If you have one or know of someone who might sell one send me a friend request and then a...
MORE »
ESP Lynch M1 Tiger Question...

ESP Lynch M1 Tiger Question...

Updated
I own a few ESP's (old Mirage Deluxe neck thru, early 90's Custom M1, and a few 400 Series Strats and a Bass) and have owned more in the past. I love them! Anyway, I can usually spot a fake pretty quickly (I know about the...
MORE »