New GH-600

New GH-600

Updated
Picking this up next week.. So, excited! Anyone have one that would like to give me your thoughts on the guitar?  ...
MORE »
KH-2 from 1996 (1993) : not a Floyd Rose Original ?

KH-2 from 1996 (1993) : not a Floyd Rose Original ?

Updated
Hi, I've found a used kh-2 for sell. The seller says that the guitar is from 1996. Serial : K-2055 (edit: he retracted : from 1993 according to this http://www.guitarscollector.com/1993-today---esp-kh-2.html). But he also...
MORE »
ESP George Lynch Tiger for Sale at Music Zoo

ESP George Lynch Tiger for Sale at Music Zoo

Updated
http://www.themusiczoo.com/product/27779/Used-ESP-George-Lynch-Sunburst-Tiger-Electric-Guitar/ In case anyone is interested....
MORE »
NGD: ESP Iron Cross

NGD: ESP Iron Cross

Updated
Got this over the weekend! Brand new, mint condition. Came with everything including....a set of distressed EMG JH pickups! Now I can switch between the two sets without losing the look. Did all of the Iron Crosses come with...
MORE »
ESP Snakebyte & LTD Iron Cross Pics

ESP Snakebyte & LTD Iron Cross Pics

Updated
I got motivated to take pics of my Snakebyte and Iron Cross.  There aren't too many personal pics out there of these guitars from diffrent angle so I posted them elsewhere yesterday.  Figured this may be the place people...
MORE »
Yann H.

floyd rose or not ?

Updated
yesterday i received a mail to ask me to vote for a gary holt ltd guitar without floyd rose, i said no because i won't buy this guitar but i have the same problem with the ltd signature serie from alex skolnick, i'm very...
MORE »
New Hammett's White KH-2 "Stickered"

New Hammett's White KH-2 "Stickered"

Updated
Hi guys, Like many of us, I've seen some videos and pictures of the last Orange Day, where Metallica have been playin the National Anthem, And I've seen this curious guitar into the Hammett's rack : It seems to be a...
MORE »
JH-3 for sale on eBay !!

JH-3 for sale on eBay !!

Updated
Hello JH's Fans ! There is on JH-3 for sale on eBay I think it's a good price, isn't it ? (I'm not the seller)...
MORE »
Hetfields guitars

Hetfields guitars

Updated
Which guitar would you most like to own that James Hetfield currently owns or has once owned in the past? Personally I would choose the Ken Lawrence Explorer, but that is just me....
MORE »
Maxzilla

new Cavalera for 2013

Updated
I hope there will be a new signature ESP and LTD 600 line. For the ESP guys some killer: Maybe a viper with 25,5, neck through, alder /mahagony body, single Seymour distortion or emg 81, one volume, ebony fretboard ...colour...
MORE »
FS ESP Will Adler Black Camo (NOT LTD)

FS ESP Will Adler Black Camo (NOT LTD)

Updated
For sale my ESP Will Adler Black camo Listed on reverb: https://reverb.com/item/2058910-esp-will-adler-black-bk-camo-camo-no-ltd   For forum members, I can do $2100 shipped CONUS...
MORE »
Hey.....Who's got a guy...??

Hey.....Who's got a guy...??

Updated
I have a KH-2 NTB that I'd like to have a really good Mummy replica done on. This thing has been sitting here ever since Bill E. died and now it's time to have it done. I'd go all out for inlays too if someone has a REALLY...
MORE »
simon E.

Looking For Rough Valutation GRYNCH Guitar

Updated
Hi i have a james hetfielfd LTD GRYNCH that i am thinking of selling  can someone give me a rough estimation of its value it has never been played still in the case and has all the  stickers on it.  i purchased this guitar...
MORE »
George T.

How to interpret serial # for ESP LTD Snakebyte

Updated
I just bought the LTD Snakebyte and I was wanting to know exactly how to read the serial # W14040075. The W is for made in Korea and the 14 is the year but what about the rest of the numbers? I appreciate any help....
MORE »
Help me ESP Forum - you're my only hope!

Help me ESP Forum - you're my only hope!

Updated
Guys....I know this sounds desperate, but I need to get rid of The Grynch (in Germany). I have a big move coming up including a new car. I'm willing to take a not too ridiculous hit on this one. It's in absolutely mint...
MORE »