Alexi "Greeny"

Alexi "Greeny"

Updated
Does anyone here own the LTD version of this guitar? I would like to hear from some people who own or tried them?   Thanks mucho!   Synner...
MORE »
Rank your (Signature) gear thread!

Rank your (Signature) gear thread!

Updated
Hello everyone! Since I know there are a lot of you guys that have multiple( ESP Signature) guitars, I thought it would be good idea to start a thread where everyone could rank their gear! When ranking, it would be nice to...
MORE »
Travis M.

Question about LTD Snakebyte body.

Updated
This is probably stupid but here it goes. I just bought an LTD Snakebyte and I noticed that you can see the lines where the wings of the body were added to the middle section of the body. It doesn't really look bad but I was...
MORE »
ESP custom eclipse / khdc / jh-3 / truckster VS. Gibson custom les Pauls mod to KH DIFFERENCES ? what's better pros cons and for clean and or distortion

ESP custom eclipse / khdc / jh-3 / truckster VS. Gibson custom les Pauls mod to KH DIFFERENCES ? what's better pros cons and for clean and or distortion

Updated
I was watching the last Metallica concert wondering why all the ballads Kirk used a Gibson red les Paul and ebony les Paul Gibson classics he's always used for years like for fade NEM and sanatarium etc  yet why would Kirk...
MORE »
Master of Puppets following the "Kill" and "Ride" LTD limited Series?

Master of Puppets following the "Kill" and "Ride" LTD limited Series?

Updated
Is there anything known about a 30th anniversary "Master of Puppets" Guitar?  ...
MORE »
Butch S.

LTD Ouija Paperwork

Updated
Pardon my ignorance, but did the LTD version of the Kirk Hammett Ouija guitar come with any type of certificates or paperwork? I have the guiar and the case, but I am missing the paperwork (if there was any). Thanks for any...
MORE »
New GH-600

New GH-600

Updated
I finally picked up my GH-600.. However, while shopping i snagged  Lexi-600....   Love these guitars!...
MORE »
First look: LTD Vulture in the wild

First look: LTD Vulture in the wild

Updated
This showed up today! The guitar is flawless, comfortable, balanced and set up straight from the box. Truly impressed once again by the ESP/LTD quality. Couple of things I know I was curious of so I'm going to mention in case...
MORE »
Piotr B.

KH-202 CAUTION discount

Updated
Hi! I'm from Poland currently at my "work and travel USA" trip and I saw that there is a discount on signatured guitar KH-202 CAUTION. Does anyone know how long will this discount last? Because I have to earn money for that...
MORE »
Hetfield signature pics

Hetfield signature pics

Updated
MORE »
Anybody own JH1 #170?

Anybody own JH1 #170?

Updated
The coa is listed on eBay.  Sorry I don't have the link not sure how to ad it.  ...
MORE »
LTD MW-600 DEMON REALLY NEW FOR SALE

LTD MW-600 DEMON REALLY NEW FOR SALE

Updated
Hi I’m an Italian guitar collector and I have for sale an LTD MW-600 Demon REALLY NEW NEWER PLAYED… NEW AS IN STORE   This model was made in 2010 for the Namm 2010. There was in 2010 Namm also another Michael Wilton LTD...
MORE »
Max Cavalera

Max Cavalera

Updated
I have a stupid question. Do anyone here know if Max Cavalera ever had an ex as his signature? Someone on ebay are trying to pass on, what looks to me like a white LTD EX-401, as LTD Max 200. ...
MORE »
A KH-DC Silverburst ?!

A KH-DC Silverburst ?!

Updated
Hey Guys, I fall on that pic few days ago : It was few hours before their show in the Apollo Theatre in New York on September 2013.  There is a logo on the headstock that looks like the Gibson flower, or it's maybe the...
MORE »
FS ** ESP Iron Cross 2009 ** The day that never comes ;-(

FS ** ESP Iron Cross 2009 ** The day that never comes ;-(

Updated
Hey guys. I thought this day would never come ...   ... but I will have to let go my beloved ESP IC James Hetfield Signature from 2009. I am the first owner and the guitar comes with case, case candy, COA and original ESP...
MORE »