ESP Ouija

ESP Ouija

Updated
I have wanted one for 10+ years, particularly a thru neck original run with the reversed inlays, though I think only one has cropped up in that time. Having not been on here very much over the past few years - do any of the...
MORE »
Mike R.

Pickguard for an Iron Cross

Updated
Sorry if this is a total newbie question, but I am a total newbie.... I picked up a used ESP LTD Hetfield Iron Cross that has quite a few pick guard marks.  Can I replace it with any pickguard that will fit a Gibson Les...
MORE »
George T.

Hetfield's Guitar Tailpiece

Updated
I've noticed on Hetfields Vulture and Snakebyte the tailpiece has a skull in the middle of it. Is this something that he has custom made or is there a place out there where you can buy these?...
MORE »
DV8-R limited edition fireburst

DV8-R limited edition fireburst

Updated
One of only 150 made in limited edition fireburst color. ESP ltd DV8-R with original case. (Finish looks amazing in person) I am the original owner. Purchased new as a special order from Sam Ash for $1,099.99. Case was an...
MORE »
Mike A.

KH Vintage

Updated
Hey I'm looking to buy a used KH Vintage for a somewhat decent price.  If anyone knows someone or somewhere that has one they want to sell.  Please let me know!  Thank you!...
MORE »
New Kelliher Sig?

New Kelliher Sig?

Updated
Bill posted his new Signature LTD on his Instagram 'Butterslax' Looks great, kinda 60's model like the Morton Jackson sig....
MORE »
Where's the ltd nosferatu sweeptakes winner list?

Where's the ltd nosferatu sweeptakes winner list?

Updated
do you know? :( ...
MORE »
Modifying a Gibson LPC to Kirk hammetts ebony

Modifying a Gibson LPC to Kirk hammetts ebony

Updated
so I have purchased some guitars I'd like to modify to kirks ebony Gibson LPC but they are not from 88 but I'm not sure since I just got the custom made 2 weeks ago with 490 and 498T open pickups and compared to the hetfield...
MORE »
Wanting to confirm if kh-2 is real

Wanting to confirm if kh-2 is real

Updated
Hey there, going to be purchasing this baby soon,  just want to confirm if it is legit or not.  Comes with certification of authenticity.  What do you guys think?...
MORE »
Serial number/model check

Serial number/model check

Updated
Hey guys, Can you tell me which model is this guitar? It looks like EC-10 but it only says EC. Is it an older model or something like that? And from which year is this guitar? ...
MORE »
Need Help with a kh-202 strings not straight

Need Help with a kh-202 strings not straight

Updated
hi guys. I've had this kh-202 for some time now and I just changed strings on it and it is really messed up! I changed one string at a time, with a 9V battery under the trem.    The strings seem to go down the neck at a...
MORE »
NGD: KH-2

NGD: KH-2

Updated
Ever since the early 90's, Ive wanted an ESP KH-2 but for whatever reason never went there and ended up playing Gibsons. My curiosity always remained for the ESP guitars. 

Yesterday I changed that and picked up a 2000...
MORE »
Doris Yeh E-II DY-5 fretboard

Doris Yeh E-II DY-5 fretboard

Updated
Does the Doris yeh E-II DY-5 fretboard inlays light up like in the photos? I've always wondered what are the electronics that cause this, is the power drawn from the active 9Volt battery?...
MORE »
Guitar stands and Paintwork/finish

Guitar stands and Paintwork/finish

Updated
Hello everyone!   Was wondering about the best "storage"/guitar stands for my explorers. Right now I use Hercules Stands GS412B (Pic below).   My question is if Hercules is the best choise for the guitars, or if they...
MORE »
FS ESP KH1 custom neck through (MV290) worldwide postage available

FS ESP KH1 custom neck through (MV290) worldwide postage available

Updated
Original preproduction ESP Custom MV290 just like the one Kirk used during the Live Shit Binge and Purge era. This is the guitar that was given a bolt on neck and became the factory made KH1. Awesome guitar with the classic...
MORE »