New Snakebyte

New Snakebyte

Updated
I just picked this up at sweetwater this week...   I couldnt justify the cost of the ESP version after trying them both.. here it is! ...
MORE »
Tom B.

(EU) ESP KH-2 Ouija - COA incl. - 1998 for sale

Updated
With an immense pain in my heart, but in order to finance another once-in-a-lifetime dreamguitar, I have to sell one of my Ouija's. I'm also selling my LTD version in another topic. Whichever one goes first, goes first, but I...
MORE »
Kh2 ntb

Kh2 ntb

Updated
Someone help me out. Bought this kh2 because it had ntb which I've never seen for sale before they've always been bolt on. Any info on serial # or what year these were supposedly produced?  ...
MORE »
Esp sigs

Esp sigs

Updated
hey  I used to be amember on the old forum but dince the new forum went online I don't post anymore, I just read a lot :-) I am in the market for a new metallica sig, I like the old ones like the ouija and jh series anyone...
MORE »
LTD GL600 Serpent - no serial no.

LTD GL600 Serpent - no serial no.

Updated
Hi,  I have to make a quick purchase decision on a LTD GL600 Serpent model...I don´t know if this is worth the money for the quality of these guitars ..as I have the ESP Skulls/Snakes (original 1990 version) and other top...
MORE »
Looking for KH LTD Ouija

Looking for KH LTD Ouija

Updated
I owned the KH Ouija you may have seen on ebay with the number 000 I was the orignal owner and sold it a few years ago and yes it was a prototype but I sold it to buy a Heritage H 157 Custom. I really miss that ouija and have...
MORE »
NGD: LTD Vulture

NGD: LTD Vulture

Updated
I had an LTD Vulture arrive today.  I already have a ESP Custom Shop White Iron Cross, and wasn't sure if I wanted to spend a good chunk of change on an ESP version of the Vulture.   Anyways, this guitar is fantastic.  ESP...
MORE »
ESP Snakebite...or

ESP Snakebite...or

Updated
I am considering purchasing a esp snakebite.. However, it is hard to find stores that stock them.. So I was wondering if someone here owns one or has tried one could be  nice and give me a slight review about these guitars.....
MORE »
Post Your Sigs!

Post Your Sigs!

Updated
My 90's ESP KH-2 ...
MORE »
Samuel D.

Hetfield iron cross

Updated
Anyone have issues with the neck pickup humming on these? I just got mine and it makes a low pitch loud hum when the neck pickup is selected. Plugged another guitar with active pickups into the same cord and it didn't make...
MORE »
WTB Original 90's ESP Ouija..maybe even a 2009

WTB Original 90's ESP Ouija..maybe even a 2009

Updated
Hi guys!   After owning 4 original 90's Ouijas and a 2009 white one, I'm in the search of one 90's Ouija again (I would even consider a 2009 black one) as I sold last 90's one I had ( a really great one,maybe the best) to a...
MORE »
thinking of selling my MX250 white

thinking of selling my MX250 white

Updated
Hi everyone,   I've been reading in the forum for a while but now is the first time i post. The reason is that i'm thinking of selling my white MX250 and I was wondering if there will be people interested.   If you have...
MORE »
Anyone have a satin Snakebyte yet?

Anyone have a satin Snakebyte yet?

Updated
I just noticed that the hardware on the Vulture is listed as satin black, but the satin Snakebyte just says "Black" for the hardware color. I cant tell from pics online, is the Snakebyte's hardware satin too or regular shiny...
MORE »
1991 Esp Skull & Snakes Lynch  "Haji" Limited Edition

1991 Esp Skull & Snakes Lynch "Haji" Limited Edition

Updated
Hi everybody!   I've been offered a 1991 "Limited Edition" Esp George Lynch Skull & Snakes (you can see the specific model in the 1991 catalog...
MORE »
New Ouija at home...Black and White!!!

New Ouija at home...Black and White!!!

Updated
Well guys, after owning 3 of them and selling the 3 of them, I finally got my hands on an old 1996 Black Ouija again....missed her so much!   Now is making company to his Whitey sister, and I can be happier.     BTW,...
MORE »