What's a used KH2 Vintage worth?

What's a used KH2 Vintage worth?

Updated
So, obviously I know they sell for 5K new. What's a fair value for a used one. Say a 2011 signature series, not a relic? I'm mostly curious what a reasonable market is for them right now? ...
MORE »
KH-202 Parts?

KH-202 Parts?

Updated
New on the forum - first post actually. I got a used KH-202 for early Christmas, but it's missing the backplate. Any idea of a source for one and maybe other parts as well? I've done some preliminary searches and nothing...
MORE »
NGD: Fanboi Axe

NGD: Fanboi Axe

Updated

Nothing interesting just another Papa Het's Fanboi axe..    ...
MORE »
Where the hell are all the JH-2?

Where the hell are all the JH-2?

Updated
OK, I'm trying to figure this out for a while already. I have one of the long serial JH-2's. So far I found six of them. Also, only a few of the original 200 have been posted here. Does anyone know what's up with...
MORE »
Red&Die

JH-2 owner, please come in..!!

Updated
What's your serial number on the neck plate? 8o...
MORE »
Does anyone own a JH-2 with Serial > #100???

Does anyone own a JH-2 with Serial > #100???

Updated
I actually never saw one. I saw anything between #014 and #094 and a total of seven JH-2 with long serial numbers. Just weird that not even one showed up so far....
MORE »
97StangSVT

JH-2 Possibly for Sale

Updated
Thinking about parting with my JH-2. Figure I would offer it here first, instead of throwing it up on Ebay. It is in good shape, except for a few dings. All of the dings were from the first owner. I am the second owner. ...
MORE »
WTB (many) Hetfield Sig

WTB (many) Hetfield Sig

Updated
Hi, if someone still remember me from long time ago.
Anyway I'm looking for these sig if anyone want to sell JH2
JH3
Iron Cross (Black/White) EET Fuk Explorer KL (any inlay is fine) New album gave me GAS...
MORE »
ESP SIG COLLECTION

ESP SIG COLLECTION

Updated
MORE »
wtb. ..if anyone can help

wtb. ..if anyone can help

Updated
Trying to rebuild from losing over 23 years worth of guitar equipment to thieves and starting over is really not easy to do again but I am trying.  Really need want been looking for and got ripped off on, another story,  two...
MORE »
WTB: ESP MX 220

WTB: ESP MX 220

Updated
I am trying to replace a guitar that was stollen a while back. I would like to buy an MX-220, "EEt Fuk" or otherwise, or an early 250 with the bell trussrod cover.  ...
MORE »
KH-2 Vintage too hot/trebly??

KH-2 Vintage too hot/trebly??

Updated
Hi guys!   I was just trying the KH-20 and I noticed that, swapping to the KH-2 Vintage, the KH-2 sounded very trebly/hot compared to the KH-20.   Then, I tried the KH-2 Ouija and sounded way similar to the KH-20, more...
MORE »
ESP Kamikaze IV for sale,  George Lynch guitar

ESP Kamikaze IV for sale, George Lynch guitar

Updated
Hello! Selling my pristine ESP Kamikaze IV Lynch guitar.  I'm a collector and have been fortunate to acquire two of the Kamikaze IV's so I am selling one so I can buy an ESP that I don't have . For example I would be...
MORE »
Snakebyte XJ Frets

Snakebyte XJ Frets

Updated
Hello! What kind of extra jumbo frets ESP uses on the Snakebyte guitars? Is it dunlop 6000? I notice the frets are always bright and shinning. It doesnt become dirty as the frets on my Gibson. Does anyone know what is it...
MORE »
WTB ESP Explorer EET FUK

WTB ESP Explorer EET FUK

Updated
Hi guys!   Title says it all.New objetive in my collection, the ESP Explorer EET FUK. If anyone has one and wants to sell, let me know, sure we can work something out. EU prefered, but will deal worldwide.You all guys...
MORE »