LTD GL Burnt Tiger

LTD GL Burnt Tiger

Updated
So I ordered the burnt tiger a week ago and will have it on layaway for about 6 months. Who has one? What's your experience?  And what amps are you using/how does it sound? Have you swaped the...
MORE »
Page Hamilton sigs?

Page Hamilton sigs?

Updated
Does he have a model anymore?
Saw Helmet in December he played the burshed model.

MORE »
ESP Artist Guitar Showcase at Namm 2017

ESP Artist Guitar Showcase at Namm 2017

Updated
Looks like ESP is showcasing some of their artist's original guitars. One is the original tiger for George Lynch, the Man to Wolf explorer for James, the KH-3 and Ouija for Kirk, and one of Jeff Hanneman's originals. Finally...
MORE »
Geronimo

New Guitar Stands

Updated
My new guitar stand...
MORE »
ESP / JFROG Bones used by George Lynch on Dokken Reunion Tour

ESP / JFROG Bones used by George Lynch on Dokken Reunion Tour

Updated
Hi everybody! Maybe this is not the "right" place since this guitar is not truly an original ESP, but since this guitar is very related to George Lynch, I wanted to share with you guys.   I've been lucky enough to adquire...
MORE »
Rusty Shackleford

ESP MM-290 Skully real or fake?

Updated
Wondering if anyone can help with the authenication of this guitar that's for sale? ESP MM-290  ...
MORE »
Gibson must still be butthurt about the ESP Iron Cross

Gibson must still be butthurt about the ESP Iron Cross

Updated
Becasue it looks like they decided to do a JH-3  Les Paul Studio Hot Rod...
MORE »
Tommy R.

ESP Inspection setup

Updated
Recently got a signature guitar (GL Burnt Tiger) from Pitbull Audio. When it arrived, it was tuned to pitch, but the action was a little over a 1/4" from the fretboard. Took it to a luthier for a setup....he said the pickup...
MORE »
Jon S.

LTD Iron Cross

Updated
Hey guys!

Do any of you here own an LTD Iron Cross?
I bought one last week and I am absolutely blown away by how well this instrument is made.

First of all, it looks very nice.
I guess it's not for...
MORE »
1989 Kamikaze I

1989 Kamikaze I

Updated
Hi all, i've been a GL fan since the 1980's and have had the pleasure of seeing George play with Dokken/LynchMob a few times. First time was when Dokken supported Accept at the Newcastle Mayfair ballroom 1986. So when the...
MORE »
KH-20 #18 for sale

KH-20 #18 for sale

Updated
I have #18.  She's been in her case and stored by a collector since 2007 when purchased from Axe Music.  Case and original contents included.  $8500 Cnd...
MORE »
Anton S.

Thinking of selling my ESP KH-2 Neck Thru guitar

Updated
Hello,  I have decided to sell my ESP KH-2 Neck Thru  (2013)   My guitar is in excellent condition. I do not know how much it might cost now Give me your fair price.   Sorry for my english. I'm from Moscow, Russia...
MORE »
KH-2 Relic #023 on reverb

KH-2 Relic #023 on reverb

Updated
Heads up to any of you KH-2 fans out there. There is a KH-2 relic on reverb. Not my sale, just noticed it when I was guitar shopping. I figured some of you might like to check it out. ...
MORE »
New Hammett's LTD which based on KH-602 model?

New Hammett's LTD which based on KH-602 model?

Updated
Hello, friends! In several recent shows we can see a new Hammetts guitar. Is it a new model which based on kh-602 like a LTD Ouija or stock kh-602 with stickers? How do you think? ...
MORE »
What's a used KH2 Vintage worth?

What's a used KH2 Vintage worth?

Updated
So, obviously I know they sell for 5K new. What's a fair value for a used one. Say a 2011 signature series, not a relic? I'm mostly curious what a reasonable market is for them right now? ...
MORE »