Weight of Signature models LTD vs ESP

Weight of Signature models LTD vs ESP

Updated
Hi guys, I was wondering if there is any weight difference between ESP and LTD signature models (like Iron Cross, Snakebyte, KH2, etc.). Has anyone ever checked?...
MORE »
Post up your sigs in action!

Post up your sigs in action!

Updated
I know a lot of the community are active in bands so I thought I would start a post so you can show them in action! Here are some from me playing my Hetfield sigs in my Metallica tribute band: ...
MORE »
wojciech k.

ESP kh2 is Real?

Updated
Hello my Friends can You help me out is that KH2 is real?...
MORE »
Tom B.

FS: ESP KH-3 (EU)

Updated
Ordered a custom, so I'm getting rid of some of my gear. Among which is an ESP KH-3. It's generally in good condition, has some dents but nothing serious, no wood is exposed. The Smoking devil sticker can be easily removed....
MORE »
New Kirk's secret guitar...

New Kirk's secret guitar...

Updated
Pic from Baltimore. Guitar graphic is intentionally blurred : ...
MORE »
SOLD!!!!,, Brand new KH-2 Vintage Kirk Hammett Custom Shop

SOLD!!!!,, Brand new KH-2 Vintage Kirk Hammett Custom Shop

Updated
For sale, ESP KH-2 Vintage Custom Shop Kirk Hammett Signature.   Top of the ESP Custom Shop line, amazing guitar and totally iconic. Guitar is basically brand new, never played, just like out of the store. It comes of...
MORE »
Jon P.

Hanneman EC-- What a Beauty

Updated
Hello everyone, I've been looking at these from the signature series. Would love to add one to the collection. I had a couple of M-II/KH that I sold. Something in a short scale with an extra thin U neck would be awesome. I'm...
MORE »
Shaun C.

Wanted James Hetfield JH3 and JH2

Updated
Please let me know if you have one for sale or any leads. Thanks...
MORE »
reety

NGD: OW

Updated
Obligatory NGD post, which wouldn't have been possible without Big Daddy B =) OW22 has a new home in sunny California, and brings my modest collection up to 8 , 6 of which hang on the wall. Obviously i need to find a...
MORE »
pgaspari

WTB JH-2

Updated
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a jh-2 so if any of you i sselling one, send me a pm   Thanks!...
MORE »
KH Serial Number Freaks

KH Serial Number Freaks

Updated
I know some of you on here bust a nut when you see one of Kirk's serial numbers, so here's one from one of his Dracula's. Enjoy....
MORE »
Searching for Ouija

Searching for Ouija

Updated
Hey all. Anyone have a lead on a great to excellent condition LTD version of this?  Not sure I can justify the ESP version, but willing to take a look at those as well.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....
MORE »
KH 2 Vintage Black Nickel Hardware version

KH 2 Vintage Black Nickel Hardware version

Updated
Hi everybody,
I wonder if there are other people here on the forum who own a KH 2 Vintage Black Nickel Hardware version guitar?
I can't imagine that I am the only one!

I know it's only made for 2 years for...
MORE »
Selling my LTD Ouija

Selling my LTD Ouija

Updated
Hey guys. Parting with my Ouija.  Great condition and all original.  Hasn't left the case since I bought it.  Reason for selling is I just don't play it and only want to keep guitars that I'm actively playing.  This took a...
MORE »
Do we influence prices?

Do we influence prices?

Updated
Do the discussions on this forum affect the prices of ESP guitars?
Look at these two pics.

A few months ago.   And Now!   Is this a joke?
I kept watching this guitar for several months now. It's...
MORE »