Iron cross

Iron cross

Updated
If anyone want's a Hetfield Iron cross, now might be the time to contact his reps. Clearly he's not happy with it at the moment, so now might be the time to make him an offer on it and he might just let it go  29 seconds in...
MORE »
B.C

Rosewood fingerboard on a ESP Alexi?

Updated
Hi guys I recently got an ESP Custom Shop Alexi Katakana from Big Boss in Kyoto. For some reason the fingerboard seems to be made of rosewood rather than ebony. It's a legitimate dealer and the guitar itself seems real,...
MORE »
doron a.

Real or fake

Updated
Hi all, I have an opportunity to buy 94 ESP KH-2 I found that the serial number is really from 94 but there something i would like to clear. the guitar has 2 ESP pickups(not EMG), as can you see in the picture below. is...
MORE »
al l.

Info about this KH-2

Updated
I'm considering buying a bolt-on KH-2 from 1998, serial number on the back says K-21927 Is this KH-2 a custom shop guitar? The seller is advertising as a custom shop guitar, and it has the "custom guitars" circle logo on the...
MORE »
Wilder

KH3 custom shop special order value?

Updated
I have a special order blue KH3 custom from I think the early 2000s ( it could be earlier but without digging it out of the loft I cannot remember)  , with rosewood board and dot markers.The guitar has no stickers, and comes...
MORE »
NGD ESP 1/4 Hanneman S-keys Camo

NGD ESP 1/4 Hanneman S-keys Camo

Updated
Just got to collect a rare ESP Hanneman S&Keys Camo. Totally mint, nos.   ...
MORE »
Tuborgmann

LTD George Lynch GL 600 mt Tiger

Updated
How is the neck on those? Do they have the right profile and width at the nut?   Thanks!...
MORE »
Joseph  P.

LTD Snakebyte Authenticity

Updated
Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I am looking to purchase an LTD Snakebyte and was able to find one locally. I am just unsure how to check if it is authentic or a fake. Would anyone be able to help me out? He's asking 1000$ for...
MORE »
LTD SC-338 vs H-208

LTD SC-338 vs H-208

Updated
Hi! I'm trying to find an 8-string guitar right now and I've narrowed my list down to a few models, two of which are in the title here (the stephen carpenter signature and the h-208). I found an article that says they're both...
MORE »
MissingLink

Customizing KH-2?

Updated
picked up a 1998 KH-2 today.  It's in pretty rough shape cosmetically.   Thinking it'd be a perfect donor to refinish as one of Kirks other guitars whether it be one of the monsters or the new purple sparkle,  maybe just even...
MORE »
Serial Number Check

Serial Number Check

Updated
Hello all .... would someone please let me know if this serial number is legitimate? Got a deal worth the money .... just want to know about the authenticity of the product    SN: SS0703641   Thanks in advance    ...
MORE »
Weight of Signature models LTD vs ESP

Weight of Signature models LTD vs ESP

Updated
Hi guys, I was wondering if there is any weight difference between ESP and LTD signature models (like Iron Cross, Snakebyte, KH2, etc.). Has anyone ever checked?...
MORE »
Post up your sigs in action!

Post up your sigs in action!

Updated
I know a lot of the community are active in bands so I thought I would start a post so you can show them in action! Here are some from me playing my Hetfield sigs in my Metallica tribute band: ...
MORE »
wojciech k.

ESP kh2 is Real?

Updated
Hello my Friends can You help me out is that KH2 is real?...
MORE »
Tom B.

FS: ESP KH-3 (EU)

Updated
Ordered a custom, so I'm getting rid of some of my gear. Among which is an ESP KH-3. It's generally in good condition, has some dents but nothing serious, no wood is exposed. The Smoking devil sticker can be easily removed....
MORE »