Trond H.

ESP KH-1/MV-290

Updated
Bought this guitar on ebay a year ago. It is a neck through version of the KH-1, but it has the signature on the headstock, unlike any other I can find pics of on the internet. Does anybody have any info on this guitar...
MORE »
Pic of my Metallica guitars together... 2016 Update!

Pic of my Metallica guitars together... 2016 Update!

Updated
As some of you asked, here you go!:   ...
MORE »
Lovepig78

Help Identifying LTD KH 602

Updated
I just picked up a used LTD KH 602. It seems to be an older model and I’m not sure if this particular model comes with the EMG 60/81.   Can anyone help identify the hardware? Serial...
MORE »
Turtle m.

Need help verifying if this LTD is real

Updated
Hey I need help with this one. It could be just the ltd emblem that is missing but the different pickups and the missing printing at the back of the head stock has me second guessing this one. Can someone confirm if this is a...
MORE »
Metallica 2017 WorldWired Rig

Metallica 2017 WorldWired Rig

Updated
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6k2ghtbhoU&t=0s

Look at the bad boys in action...
MORE »
NGD: James Hetfield ESP MX-250 "Man To Wolf"

NGD: James Hetfield ESP MX-250 "Man To Wolf"

Updated
Well guys, you probably already know about this guitar and how rare it is...I finally found one, wasn´t cheap, but it is worth every cent!!! After more than 20 years hunting this one, here it is, one of the rarest Metallica...
MORE »
need help verifying a guitar

need help verifying a guitar

Updated
hey guys first time ever posting on the fourm

i came across a add on eBay ESP KH2 seems to good to be true can you guys help me figure this serial number out. thank you in advanced

k-21446...
MORE »
John D.

KH-602 Question

Updated
Hey guys. Long time lurker. What year did the KH-602 stop coming with an original floyd rose, and instead transition to the Floyd Rose 1000?   Wondering if this is a good buy r e v e r b . c o...
MORE »
WTB Esp Jh 3

WTB Esp Jh 3

Updated
If you have anyone for sale, please let me know..  ...
MORE »
Brian head welch signature: why change to a 50 mm Nut width??

Brian head welch signature: why change to a 50 mm Nut width??

Updated
When i First read the sh7 specs i though It was perfect with a different But width. But why you ( esp ltd) changed to a 50 mm Nut width??? Thanks...
MORE »
Is ESP Hetfield Signature for Sale Here ?

Is ESP Hetfield Signature for Sale Here ?

Updated
Hello ESP Fans !! I'm looking for a ESP/LTD Hetfield for sale. Let me know  ...
MORE »
MissingLink

KH2 NTB real?

Updated
looking for a donor guitar to have painted to Kirks new purple one from the current tour.   Found this one:     Just want to make sure it's real.  Since the same place is selling the fakest Ouija I've ever seen. But...
MORE »
The Mummy - Need quick help

The Mummy - Need quick help

Updated
Hello guys!   So... This one appeard just a few moments ago, and I'm not an expert what so ever on Kirk's guitars. I only know the things I've read here, ( and I don't remember half of it ).   But I know that the Mummy...
MORE »
Tuborgmann

ESP Kamikaze 1 in Europe

Updated
I will be getting one of these pretty soon. I don't really see any available, used or new in Europe. Does anyone have a lead on one?   Thanks!...
MORE »
Vince P.

Kh-2 vs ltd snakebyte

Updated
Hey guys, I'm at a bit of a crossroads and seeking advice. I currently own an ltd kh-602, which I've owned for about 8-9 years. I absolutely love the guitar. Now I'm looking to pick up a second ESP. For the same price (1700...
MORE »