EXPcustom

Happy Turkey Day some Hannemans for you guys

Updated
I hate the fact that photobucket is now ransome wear as I have a shit ton of pics to share with you guys until I get my hosting figured out I will share this with you guys. Anyways here is a pic from the height of my "ESP...
MORE »
LTD Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

LTD Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Updated
Looks likes the new Kirk Hammett LTD model for this year is a reality. ...
MORE »
What's a good price for KH-2 Vintage and Relic?

What's a good price for KH-2 Vintage and Relic?

Updated
Saw one (Vintage) on EBay for $2K, is that a fluke or they go for that all the time?...
MORE »
EXPcustom

Jeff Hanneman's Red Star Heiniken. Pics and video

Updated
Some of you may know already, I have had this guitar in possesion for a number of year. I got from Jeff directly by working out a deal between him and the old tech Armand shortly before they both passed away. I'm not posting...
MORE »
Keith  C.

Kh-2 vintage fake?

Updated
Hey guys, looking to purchase my first ESP.  I recently got burned to the tune of $1800 buying a Strat, so I'm being extremely cautious.  I've found this one and concerned when I compare the headatock to a known authentic one...
MORE »
Grynch Aussie ones

Grynch Aussie ones

Updated
Hello all.  Would anyone be able to tell me if the Australian sold Grynch guitars came with a case. I am lead to believe they did not.   Cheers guys.  Brad....
MORE »
ESP M-II NTB to KH-2 Ouija conversion?

ESP M-II NTB to KH-2 Ouija conversion?

Updated
Hello, I'm thinking about buying a used M-II NTB and convert it into a black KH-2 Ouija, as this was always my dream guitar but too expensive. Woods and dimensions are all the same, except for the neck contour that on the...
MORE »
KH signature owners registry?

KH signature owners registry?

Updated
Folks,  Is there a registry of who owns what serial number guitar?  I am asking because I think it might help with preventing people from unknowingly purchasing a counterfeit of limited edition KH guitars and other...
MORE »
sparkle green stephen carpenter

sparkle green stephen carpenter

Updated
i just saw the prototype finish for the sparkle green Stephen carpenter.... any chance that you guys can make one in emerald green with out the sparkles like the original Stef-6?   ...
MORE »
2018 George Lynch LTD Kamikaze 4!!!

2018 George Lynch LTD Kamikaze 4!!!

Updated
So while it is still unannounced by ESP about this guitar, it has been unveiled by George himself on his Instagram feed. I am dying to get one of these ASAP, as I sure as hell can't afford the real deal ESP one without being...
MORE »
Vinson

WTB: Alexi Laiho Signature

Updated
Does anyone have an ESP Alexi Scythe for sale? Looking to get the white with pinstripes and scythe inlays!...
MORE »
James Hetfield signature guitar - Share your video!

James Hetfield signature guitar - Share your video!

Updated
Would love to see video of you playing JH signature guitar! Please share! Check out my recent videos Metallica - One - Guitar cover (Ukrainian lyrics) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gaQLzPLWxk Metallica - Nothing Else...
MORE »
ESP KH-2 Ouija Evolution

ESP KH-2 Ouija Evolution

Updated
ESP KH-2 OUIJA Evolution!!!   From left to right: - 1993 ESP KH-2 Ouija "Prototype" Neckthru Reverse Inlays - 1997 ESP KH-2 Ouija - 2009 ESP KH-2 Ouija Limited Edition...
MORE »
Vinson

ESP Alexi

Updated
Hey all, can someone take a look at this and verify legitmacy? Also, what is the used value for these nowadays?   https://imgur.com/a/Kv1x8...
MORE »
John S.

New Stef Carpenter Colors

Updated
MORE »