JKD

FS: ESP KH-20 Signature #18

Updated
I’ve owned this for a few years (since 2017) and it’s one of my favorite guitars. It was purchased it to replace an earlier number I had in the series (#9), both for collection and little playing and admiration.   Sadly, I...
MORE »
Beau V.

JH white vulture

Updated
I was looking back at 2022 namm video's from the ESP booth and saw in the Metallica section that the white finish version of the JH signature should have been available in 2022.   It's now been more than a half year sinds...
MORE »
Vulture Serial NR

Vulture Serial NR

Updated
Guys I’m confused and I don’t know if this has been posted before. there has been an ESP vulture for sale a while now on reverb. It’s serial nr is EJHV0008. But I thought this model isn’t a limited edition. Is this a new way...
MORE »
B H

MX-250?

Updated
I'm interested in getting an MX-250. White or black, doesn't matter. I have no idea what a fair market price for one should be currently but I get the idea from reading the forums that $300k is a little steep . Depending on...
MORE »
ExplorerThis

NGD! Sometimes you don’t need Reverb or Ebay.

Updated
Found this bad boy 5 hours from my house. Guy bought new in ‘98 ...
MORE »
KEH_633

Anyone have for sale (JH-1, JH-2, and/or JH-3?

Updated
Hi all, 

Looking to see if anyone has any of these available.  I use to have a JH-1 new, that I regretfully sold.  SIDE NOTE, if anyone bought a used JH-1 in Canada, please let me know.  I am foggy on the serial but it...
MORE »
ESP LTD GL-256 George Lynch Guitar Question

ESP LTD GL-256 George Lynch Guitar Question

Updated
Hi. Does anyone know how the pickup routing is done on the ESP LTD GL-256? For example, if the pick guard was removed, would there be one large cavity in the guitar body for all three pickups, or does each pickup have it's...
MORE »
Serial number on old Kirk Hammett M2

Serial number on old Kirk Hammett M2

Updated
Hi Back in the 90s I bought the first M2 that came in my city, Its made in japan, I cant figure out the year of the serial number, I checked all usual websites but didnt find any info cause they only talk about 7 or more...
MORE »
Favorite Signature Model From ESP

Favorite Signature Model From ESP

Updated
What is your favorite signature model that ESP makes? Playability, sound, artist, appearance, it doesn't matter how you choose....
MORE »
Matti S.

ESP RZK-I Left handed

Updated
Hello, is it possible to order an RZK-I guitar but a left handed model? Thank you....
MORE »
Sam S.

Edwards Alexi Laiho

Updated
Long time lurker here, finally signed up as I'm in need of some guidance. I'm looking to get an Edwards Alexi Laiho but I'm confused as to the origins of these guitars. I'm looking at a Blacky and a Katakana, and both have...
MORE »
[FS] Chris Degarmo Empire D signature

[FS] Chris Degarmo Empire D signature

Updated
Oroginal early 90s custom Chris Degarmo signature model. The one with the super low res logo on the body.    In good condition considering its age. Some dings and scratches on the body, plus a bubble under the graphic near...
MORE »
Unusual ESP LTD KH-602

Unusual ESP LTD KH-602

Updated
    Hi everyone I posted it in "Ask ESP", but maybe it should be here I saw in Japanese shop unusual version of LTD Kh-602, with unpainted back of the neck and headstock and inlays similar to ESP KH-2 version...
MORE »
Esp Snakebyte vs Ltd Mx 130

Esp Snakebyte vs Ltd Mx 130

Updated
Hi, bit of a strange one, I own two LTD Snakebytes, one gloss black, one Baritone, the gloss black one sounds massive, but i find the frets and fingerboard feels very cramped up.   I am aware that the scale length is small,...
MORE »
Amott Ninja Power

Amott Ninja Power

Updated
What a great guitar the ESP Ninja was!!    ...
MORE »