NO LOVE FOR THE KH WHITE ZOMBIE???

NO LOVE FOR THE KH WHITE ZOMBIE???

Updated
I'm really surprised no one has popped for the Zombie?! It's been up for awhile now and I'm eagerly waiting on someone to buy it to tell me how cool it...
MORE »
MasterOfPuppies

Floyd Rose mounting screws on KH2

Updated
Hi, i notice from the pictures of the KH2, Floyd rose is mounted in some version by wood screw studs ( like on mine ), while in others, there is the mounting studs with the inserts ( exagonal type of screw ) . why this? is a...
MORE »
nathan  b.

KH Mummy?

Updated
I’ve been curious for a very long time, and I apologize if there have been a million threads about this already. But will these guys EVER release a KH mummy model? I adore the Natural Ouija and I’m seriously considering...
MORE »
nathan  b.

KH Mummy?

Updated
I’ve been curious for a very long time, and I apologize if there have been a million threads about this already. But will these guys EVER release a KH mummy model? I adore the Natural Ouija and I’m seriously considering...
MORE »
LTD KH Natural Ouija

LTD KH Natural Ouija

Updated
This came today. Love it!!! ...
MORE »
ESP Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

ESP Kirk Hammett KH Demonology 2017

Updated
Finally, it has arrived.

The ESP KH Demonology guitar......

MORE »
Kirk Hammett ESP ouija

Kirk Hammett ESP ouija

Updated
Does anyone know the official story with what guitar center or music 123 or woodwind or MF (i think those are the online sub. of GC) in regards to how many of the 25 Ouija natural Esp KH ONat guitars they got in and what kind...
MORE »
Possible fake KH2 White Ouija

Possible fake KH2 White Ouija

Updated
Hi all, I purchased a used ESP KH2 White Ouija on ebay...no COA or case...S/N K0916408 OW15 anyone know of any way to authenticate this guitar?  Thanks. ...
MORE »
Tuborgmann

ESP GL-56

Updated
Does anyone know of one of these for sale in Europe? I will be looking for one as soon as i have sold a couple of things i have up for sale at the moment. The GL-56 and the Kamikaze seem to be very rarely for sale in...
MORE »
NGD Kirk Hammett Natural Ouija 2017 Photos and review to come post your ouija ESP photos

NGD Kirk Hammett Natural Ouija 2017 Photos and review to come post your ouija ESP photos

Updated
So got my 2017 esp ouija natural guitar while I got in my opinion a great quilted top I still think PRS makes a better top. that being said mine is very nice, the guitar has a great setup and my custom strings on them. really...
MORE »
Turtle m.

Is this a real iron cross?

Updated
I've never seen one like this before. Is it real?     Please view this ad: ESP James Hetfield Iron Cross $1000 Reduced from...
MORE »
Funky Vintage

Funky Vintage

Updated
What is this thing? The cert is not regular Vintage cert, the stickers seem a bit off place. The biggest thing is teh KH-2 signature on the headstock, where "KIRK HAMMETT" should be. Anyone knows if it was a weird run of...
MORE »
JH sigs

JH sigs

Updated
JH1, JH3 and Truckster. 2k, 2.7k and 1k....
MORE »
Mike G.

Wanted to buy, JH1, JH2, JH3 Hetfield models

Updated
Please let me know if you have any JH models for sale. Thanks!...
MORE »
Crazyfrase

Need CITES Help - URGENT

Updated
Hi folks, I am in need of some help from ESP. I have a guitar being held due to CITES issues in the UK. It appears my export permit was filled out for the wrong species of Rosewood. I need confirmation from ESP to confirm...
MORE »