Benny V.

Dealer

Updated
Hi, anyone from Belgium/Netherlands/Germany what is my best option to pre-order the ESP-Kh sparkle when it comes out,
since it's hanging inbetween the sig series on namm i suppose it'll be here soon..

I only know...
MORE »
Benny V.

NGD '98 ouija

Updated
Couldn't resist the chance to get my hands on the ouija..

serial number for those who want to know
other serial number
the new family picture ...
MORE »
KH-2 going low tune??

KH-2 going low tune??

Updated
I'm wondering how low can I tune KH-2 with 0.12 gauge strings, and don't sound bad and go out of tune?? What's your experience? Thanks!...
MORE »
Archie I.

KH2 real or fake?

Updated
I was wondering if anyone could help me identify if this guitar is real or fake?     Thanks...
MORE »
Benny V.

esp kh ouija / kh vintage

Updated
Hi all, not new here, been roaming the old forums back in the day but then stopped when esp updated site and everything..
anyway, im in doubt about this ouija...
MORE »
OUIJA Natural available (Belgium)

OUIJA Natural available (Belgium)

Updated
Hi guys, I am letting the ouija natural that I had reserved go as I have other financial plans (and guitars) to get. Contact david@omega.be if you want details. It should be there soon   thanks!...
MORE »
Viz

Old KH202 vs New KH202

Updated
I have a question about this "two models":Its the same guitar;the same quality?Because the old KH202 was made in Korea and the new one in China,emg hz h4 vs emg esp p.u,black hardware vs nickel....And in esp catalogs you can...
MORE »
Erik B.

2018 LTD MK-600 Mille Petrozza signature

Updated
Is the 2018 satin black version made in Korea or Indonesia?...
MORE »
MissingLink

Mummy High Res?

Updated
anyone have any high res photos of the mummy graphic?   Looking to help my painter finish mine. ...
MORE »
Chris W.

Jh-600 gotoh locking tuners

Updated
I'm wanting to replace my Grover tuners on my Esp Jh-600 with some Gotoh locking tuners which will hopefully directly replace the stock tuners with the same mounting hole dimensions and screw placement.  I don't give two...
MORE »
MasterOfPuppies

why no certiphicate of authenticity on my KH2?

Updated
hello why my ESP KH-2 neck thru CS came without the C.O.A? it is a 2005 model...
MORE »
MissingLink

KH Hardware upgrade questions

Updated
If I were to upgrade my KH602 hardware when it gets back from paint would all the holes line up?  for example the screw hole on the ESP tuners vs the Gotoh tuners?   not looking to put extra holes in the guitar.     Would a...
MORE »
MissingLink

Christmas Craigslist Score :D. JH-3!

Updated

MORE »
ESP MX-250 for sale?

ESP MX-250 for sale?

Updated
Anyone have a black ESP MX-250 for sale? DM me ...
MORE »
Grassroots g-ns-70 sho-ryu-ken?

Grassroots g-ns-70 sho-ryu-ken?

Updated
I got this signature grassroots by esp guitar and i wanted to know if anybody could tell me the specs on it. I dont know exactly since all the specs online are in japanese. Being a japanese artist signature....
MORE »