Anyone have a ouija original for sale?

Anyone have a ouija original for sale?

Updated
hi all   does anyone have an original ouija for sale, first run! Prefer to buy in Europe I am looking to get one :-)   let me know, cheers...
MORE »
ESP MX 250

ESP MX 250

Updated
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1990s-ESP-Explorer-MX250-Rare-As-Used-By-James-Hetfield-of-Metallica-In-Nothing/173556569997?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160908105057%26meid%3D9fc73e8add884e2eaf52acaff...
MORE »
Butch S.

Some outdoor Hammett pics

Updated
  Yes, there are mostly 202s. Some have said "For all the money spent on 202s, you could have bought more expensive versions." While true, I am not concerned as much about getting dings, or stolen. ...
MORE »
diablo666

Iron Cross Legitmante

Updated
Hi there, i'm evalutaing to buy an ESP - LTD Iron Cross at the price of 850€ The serial number is W14090792 Here are some pic, is it original for you? Is a good price? ...
MORE »
ESP KH2 Ouija...

ESP KH2 Ouija...

Updated
I had one of the ouija's for a while but hard times fell upon me and I had to let her go. Things have been better and now I am looking to get on again. This new frum isnt as user friendly IMO so I figured I would post this in...
MORE »
RoboWS6

Striations/Ripples in KH-602 Finish

Updated
Hey guys, I've been slowly noticing these striations/ripples in my finish and I don't recall if this has always been there or not.  Normal? Or a sign of the drastic changes in humidity due to being in the...
MORE »
Need info regarding an Original Run ESP GL-56

Need info regarding an Original Run ESP GL-56

Updated
I've acquired a beautiful original run (Non-reissue) ESP GL-56 but I can't seems to find any information regarding this guitar. Would like to seek help from ESP experts around here, any information or interesting facts...
MORE »
Moonsugar

Getting a new COA

Updated
Hey people! I recently bought a used KH-2 bolt on neck guitar. It has a "custom guitars" stamp on the back of the headstock, and a serial number: K-2XXXX The guitar came without the original case, and there was no...
MORE »
JJ F.

Metal EMG bone breakers

Updated
Anyone know if these are going to be sold with the metal caps? Not a fan of the green logo on the normal ones....
MORE »
WTB Esp Jh 3

WTB Esp Jh 3

Updated
I've posted this before but I'll give it a new try :-) If anyone is thinking of selling their ESP Jh 3 guitar don't be afraid to contact me :-) Have a nice week all you ESP GEARHEADZ! :-) Rock on...
MORE »
My Metallica collection

My Metallica collection

Updated
Hi Guys (and girls maybe?), Already some weeks now that I joined the forum without being really active.  So now I'll take a few minutes to present myself and of course my guitar collection. I'm living in Belgium, you know...
MORE »
Patrick Y.

On Facebook ESP

Updated
Not sure if anyone would be interested but saw this on Facebook ESP group   ...
MORE »
Lukie Luke

WTB, KH and JH sigs

Updated
Hey guys,  On the hunt to buy a Kh2 se, psp, 90s bolt on ouija, JH-2/3, mx250 Anything JH or KH would be of interested to me!  Looking to buy within the next week preferably! Thanks  ...
MORE »
Gary Holt Signatures

Gary Holt Signatures

Updated
Hey, I've tried the GH-600 model. Anyone try the other two??...
MORE »
Patrick Y.

Me again lol

Updated
  I bought this Skulls years ago used. From my understanding it's a first year cause of the dot inlays in the neck. It had several cracks across the front when I bought it and banged up at the cord input like it was...
MORE »