New old Hanneman

New old Hanneman

Updated
well just got this yesterday an older ESP Hanneman  with dot slayer inlay. always wanted one to go with my 07 camo Hanneman one quick question did these early Hanneman guitars have the kahler recessed into the body, the one...
MORE »
White Explorer Bolt On Wanted

White Explorer Bolt On Wanted

Updated
White Esp Explorer Bolt On Version Wanted...
MORE »
takesnogutz666

questions about kh-602 and m-400

Updated
is it true these guitars feel like an ibanez?...
MORE »
New Het sig coming......

New Het sig coming......

Updated
  Anybody else see this yet??...
MORE »
ESP JH-1 For Sale

ESP JH-1 For Sale

Updated
Hey guys, I'm selling my JH-1 on ebay here. The guitar has the signed plate off the case but not the COA unfortunately. I'm looking around £1400 ($2200) and am open to offers. I will also ship worldwide....
MORE »
Hetfield Signature Models For Sale

Hetfield Signature Models For Sale

Updated
I own all of them but the JH-2. Any interest out there? I can post pics if there is interest. Prob look to get rid of my prized possession first... Black Iron Cross #22 with COA. If anyone is interested in them all let me...
MORE »
New production GL-256?

New production GL-256?

Updated
Just saw a GL-256 with dots at the 12th fret (MIC) sold on Reverb. Also, on headstock is the decal "LTD gl-256". All the 256's I've ever seen have the "GL-256" inlay at the 12th fret...... New production? New GL-200SBT's...
MORE »
Eeshan G.

Kamikaze 2

Updated
Hi i was wondering i have always love the kamikaze but the one that intriguted me was the kamikaze 2 so i was wondering can you make a custom kamikaze 2?...
MORE »
Anthony  S.

LTD KH-WZ

Updated
I have recently removed the floyd rose in my Kirk Hammett white zombie guitar and replaced it with an evertune. I'm leaving the locking nut (just not going to use the locking part) but I don't want to keep the retaining bar...
MORE »
New Lynch Signature model? George talks about my guitar in a german Guitar magazine

New Lynch Signature model? George talks about my guitar in a german Guitar magazine

Updated
Well, thanks to my friend Marco Wandura from Germany, just found out that George Lynch talks about my ESP Aero V guitar (...
MORE »
Strange KH2 version

Strange KH2 version

Updated
hi guys, I'm a huge Metallica fan and follow all posts regarding Kirk's equipment. Now, this morning I saw a strange picture on Instagram which really messed me up.. probably just one of his 100 kh2's but its messing with my...
MORE »
Brock N.

2017 KH-602 Fake?

Updated
Fret board missing KH-602 inlay. Looks like the lefty fret board but this is the righty.. everything I read says it should have the inlay.  Please help. Got it used from GC.    Thanks      ...
MORE »
david h.

george lynch skulls and snakes what year.....

Updated
trying to find out what year this one is.   in the neck plate it has 21401 and doesnt have a serial number on back of headstock    thanks ...
MORE »
A New Twist on the Purple Sparkle

A New Twist on the Purple Sparkle

Updated
So..... I DO love the purple sparkle phase going on with Lars drums, and Kirk's purple sparkle as well but Kirk's is just another KH-2 and I've got a few of those.....so I one upped 'em! I'm an Explorer devotee, and more of a...
MORE »
Andrew M.

LTD KH Demonology Decal Fading

Updated
hello,   I bought the LTD KH Demonology model and I love it but the decal paint seems to be fading and rubbing off. It’s happening on every decal including the headstock.   Has anyone else experienced this yet?...
MORE »