Guitarmon8

KH-3 Current Value

Updated
Hi Folks - I have a KH-3 that I bought new back in 1997-1998 and am now looking to sell it. I have a local buyer in the NY/NJ area offering $800 for it but my buddy encouraged me to do some market research before committing...
MORE »
LTD Ouija natural - Cracked fingerboard

LTD Ouija natural - Cracked fingerboard

Updated
Dear member, After around 1 year that I have received the guitar, I have decided to change the string gauge to 10-46.  Moreover, I had never change the string and oiled the fingerboard before.  So here what have happen: 1....
MORE »
KH-2 Bolt on discontinued?

KH-2 Bolt on discontinued?

Updated
I noticed the KH-2 BO on the model clearance page, has this model been discontinued?  ...
MORE »
ESP JH Truckster

ESP JH Truckster

Updated
Hi guys, I had some LTDs Hetfield and Hammett, but it's time for me to buy a "real" ESP! And my will goes to the Truckster.. For me, it's such an underrated guitar! Does anybody of you have this beast, or have played with it...
MORE »
Patrick Y.

Another GL question

Updated
I bought this Skulls and Snakes model used. Its ESP version not LTD. It has a Floyd special on it not an Original.  I've never heard of his ESP models with anything but an original.   Anyone confirm or deny? Wonder if...
MORE »
NGD KH2 CUSTOM SHOP

NGD KH2 CUSTOM SHOP

Updated
Picked up another KH guitar that I don't need! Fretboard oiled up and it's already sitting under my bed with the rest of them.

I saw this guitar on Ebay Australia last week and I just couldn't say no to it....
MORE »
Alex B.

looking to sell Custom Shop Latvala RS and RSII

Updated
Hi Looking to sell Custom Shop Latvala RS and RSII, which are technically signature series made in custom shop (COA included) Ordered for myself and waited about 6-8 months them to be crafted. Not playing any more and...
MORE »
Selling my Roope Latvala RS-II

Selling my Roope Latvala RS-II

Updated
Hi - I just put up on reverb... but thought someone here might be interested... Best, Erik...
MORE »
JDR3009

KH2 Relic (#56) for sale!

Updated
Hi guys, This is my first post on the ESP forum, so please bear with me, but I recently managed to get hold of #56 of the 2001 KH ‘Relic’ models and am looking to send it to a good home to fund some other purchases I want to...
MORE »
dd1983

KH2 2001ish

Updated
i dont have facility to take pics at the moment, but my bolt on kh2 which i bought in about 2001 has k-23320 on the head stock and 40374 on the neck plate. i'm assuming its a bona-fide legit one! i bought it from a shop which...
MORE »
esp eclipse

esp eclipse

Updated
Can sombody help me to find information about this guitar. Modell and if its fals or not. ...
MORE »
2019 Metallica Signature Series Models

2019 Metallica Signature Series Models

Updated
Hi everyone, I was checking out the NAMM models and it looks like there’s nothing new this year for Hetfield and Hammett models (apart from the earlier baritone snakebyte). Does anyone have any info on this? Since now we see...
MORE »
TALLICA

JH-2 questions....

Updated
Is there anyone out there... specifically on the east coast or the south that owns a JH-2? I just recently purchased #084 and it came from NJ and the saddles on the bridge and intonation screws on the bridge have a fair...
MORE »
Heiermann

Estimated value of this ESP KH-2 Bolt-On (from 1998, Custom Guitars)

Updated
I got this ESP KH-2 with a bolt-on neck, made in Japan from 1998. It looks like it was played only a few times and left in the case since years. It has the old combination of EMG's 81's in neck and bridge as far as I can say...
MORE »
Esp Ouija 1997-1998 Wanted

Esp Ouija 1997-1998 Wanted

Updated
anybody have a 1 first run Ouija for sale ?...
MORE »