RedPlated

NGD/ Eclipse Will Adler sig, quick question

Updated
Just received my second Eclipse, a 2009 Adler in black camo. It's pretty amazing, I'm really liking this one. Played for about 2 minutes and already it's a keeper.  I had thought the Adler sigs were full-thickness bodies....
MORE »
ESP Stef B8 owners??

ESP Stef B8 owners??

Updated
So I've had my esp Stef B8 for awhile now and sold most my strats. I love this damn thing. Esp guitars play amazing like nothing I've ever played ever before in my 28yrs of playing. My hands finally have a break even at the 8...
MORE »
White Esp Explorer Wanted

White Esp Explorer Wanted

Updated
White Esp Explorer Wanted Bolt on version...
MORE »
JJ F.

Kirk has a new guitar! Surfboard joker?

Updated
As the title says kirk has a new guitar which I've not seen before. Played it at last nights show. Here's a pic: ...
MORE »
kirk is the best

New Dracula?

Updated
New or did i missed something?   ...
MORE »
Legit Alexi?

Legit Alexi?

Updated
Hey guys, I saw an ESP Alexi on Reverb last night and had the seller send me detailed photos (including under the truss cover and it does have the brass nut) and everything seems to check out to me, he had it listed...
MORE »
NEAT MUMMY FOR SALE

NEAT MUMMY FOR SALE

Updated
I saw this originally on the ESP, LTD Facebook page and thought it looked neat. Price not outrageous if it was genuinely was what they said it was. Does anyone know about this creation? He said he bought it off Reverb about 2...
MORE »
adam g.

Ouija LTD query

Updated
Hi guys I have seen a few of these on ebay from some Japanese sellers and I'm thinking of grabbing one from , I believe there were only 666 LTD's made I was wondering with these will they become collectable in the future...
MORE »
Kyle H.

Legit KH-2 Guitar?

Updated
Hi guys, this is my first post here.. I'm hoping you fellas can help me with this.  Is this guitar legit?  https :// reverb. com/ item/ 21278324-esp-kh-2-kirk-hammett-signature-black (can't make a hyperlink as a new member,...
MORE »
UK--SC607 Sunburst for my PH-600MG?

UK--SC607 Sunburst for my PH-600MG?

Updated
I've tried for ages to find one of these seven strings but it's like a needle in a haystack and the needle is made of straw. I've posted this to several places but still no luck :( If any guys in the uk have an old SC-607 in...
MORE »
looking for a ESP Roope Latvala RS.

looking for a ESP Roope Latvala RS.

Updated
Hi Guys, 

As the post title says, Im looking for one of those ladies! if you have one and wish to sell it let me know
I know they are Kind of hard to find... but if anyone knows something I'd really appreciate...
MORE »
ESP Pool Party!!!!

ESP Pool Party!!!!

Updated
ESP Pool Party!!!!!
(yeah , I know there are some undercovers, but they had to be there) - ESP Aero V Japan Custom Shop used by George Lynch in Ultraphonix "Walk Run Crawl" Official Video
- ESP Kirk Hammett Ouija...
MORE »
Fletch

KH-3 Decision / Help

Updated
I posted this as a question in another thread, but thought I would start a new topic. I am currently looking to purchase that guitar or another on eBay and I would love your opinion. The one on ebay is listed here:...
MORE »
KH Demonology for sale (and a vintage) in Belgium

KH Demonology for sale (and a vintage) in Belgium

Updated
Hi guys, if anyone would be interested, Omega Music in Belgium has two kh2 models for sale:   a 2017 vintage and my KH-Demonology. the link is below https://www.facebook.com/omegamusicmons/posts/10156111550887555...
MORE »
Guitarmon8

KH-3 Current Value

Updated
Hi Folks - I have a KH-3 that I bought new back in 1997-1998 and am now looking to sell it. I have a local buyer in the NY/NJ area offering $800 for it but my buddy encouraged me to do some market research before committing...
MORE »