Metallica sigs and KL explorer for sale

Metallica sigs and KL explorer for sale

Updated
HI guys!   Unfortunatelly a have to sell part of my guitars.all have COA's except KH-1 which has the original hang tag. hard shell case too. JH-3 would like to keep for myself. For any info and pics contact me...
MORE »
ESP Warbird Will Adler

ESP Warbird Will Adler

Updated
Hi guys, Here some pictures of my new love.   ...
MORE »
giovanni V.

Kh 2 need to straight the neck please help

Updated
Hi i own a kh 2 , i have bought in the '93 my relief at the 9 fret is 0,2 millimeters i have noticed that the neck is no  straight , i mean the headstock and the first frets is no not parallel to the 24 fret i'm using the...
MORE »
Brad S.

PLEASE tell me what i have and if i made a mistake or not.

Updated
Hello I appreciate you taking the time to read this I recently bought a guitar from somebody and I'm having a hard time finding any information on it and I'm hoping I did not make a mistake.  Story is that the guitar was...
MORE »
Shawn M.

LTD SC-207 needs new home

Updated
I have a SC-207 Stephen Carpenter for sale. Good condition, a couple very minor dings. Asking $325 (plus shipping) or best offer. message me for details....
MORE »
Jesper Strömblad signature ( in flames )

Jesper Strömblad signature ( in flames )

Updated
Hello guys!   New at the place and I must ask some question right away.   I have this Jesper Strömblad ( ex. in flames ) signature ESP ex guitar, and I can't find any info of it anywhere. Google wont help me at...
MORE »
ESP Iron Cross + Customized MX - Possibly for Sale

ESP Iron Cross + Customized MX - Possibly for Sale

Updated
Any interest in the following guitars? I'm happy to provide details as needed. PM me for additional information.  Sorry, the V is not for sale.    ...
MORE »
Eric N.

WA Warbird

Updated
I have a couple of the Will Adler warbirds and I have read that the grey one there was only 20 made. i was hoping that someone might know the best way to actually find out what the production numbers were. thanks in advance...
MORE »
Michael S.

Is this a genuine Alexi V?

Updated
Not sure if this is a genuine Alexi V as the title states.  I haven't seen the white headstock before and that's throwing me for a loop.  Has the Hz and all.  I researched as much as I could but no luck matching photos.  I've...
MORE »
LTD GL600SS

LTD GL600SS

Updated
MORE »
Is that a new PURPLE SPARKLE OUIJA???
Esp Ex Jesper Strömblad Wanted

Esp Ex Jesper Strömblad Wanted

Updated
Esp Ex Jesper Strömblad Wanted...
MORE »
James/Kirk Signatures up for raffle

James/Kirk Signatures up for raffle

Updated
For those interested, All Within my Hands foundation is selling raffle tickets for a chance to win autographed guitars; James' Snakebyte and Kirk's KH2 played at the Giant's Metallica night.  I didn't see anyone else post it...
MORE »
Shaps

ESP Alexi V alexi Laiho guitar Scythe - Floyd Special?

Updated

Hi , Can anyone please help me with an deal I am thinking of doing on a ESP Alexi Laiho guitar Scythe guitar but not too sure if it is all original .
The things which stand out are : 1 - Floyd Rose Special Trem...
MORE »
Ltd Snakebyte stability issues

Ltd Snakebyte stability issues

Updated
I just picked up a mint condition Ltd Snakebyte. It won't hold tuning for more than a few notes, and I'm not even talking a few cent off. It will drop 45 cent, comparable to breaking a string would throw a floyd off.  I...
MORE »