Shameless KH-DC SPAM

Shameless KH-DC SPAM

Updated
Hey guys, I'm selling my ESP KH-DC on Ebay.     https://www.ebay.ca/itm/254306545220#viTabs_0...
MORE »
ESP Ouija White

ESP Ouija White

Updated
What do you guys think of this one? Seems that it has extensive yellowing of the white finish... Still worth it? Kept in his case most of the time according to the seller.  It is fairly close to me...
MORE »
Stephen H.

Hetfield Sigs v Grassroots & LTD Lawsuit Explorers

Updated
Hi everyone. This is my first post. I’ve been watching from the sidelines for a while and find all the info and knowledge here very interesting. So with that in mind I wanted to get some opinions on the way Explorers such as...
MORE »
Why Did ESP Stop Selling Padge's V's?

Why Did ESP Stop Selling Padge's V's?

Updated
Does anyone know why they discontinued the MIchael Padgett signature guitars? Will they ever come back?...
MORE »
Jack W.

KH Purple Sparkle Finish; ESP vs LTD

Updated
Hi guys, does anyone own both versions (ESP and LTD) of the KH Purple Sparkle?    I'm quite interested in the LTD version, but the finish colour seems a bit 'off' on the LTD. Looks more pink maybe? Whilst the ESP version...
MORE »
Mario N.

George Lynch the serpent pickups

Updated
Hi, I have a GL the serpent with pp on the volume knob and I was wondering if anyone knows if I could connect both pu's on one position? Like having the combination of neck and bridge on the push (bridge) position. Most...
MORE »
Fredrik I.

I pimped My SC-20 and SC-500!

Updated
I grew tired of the green LTD guitars, so I made both white. Sanded down the neck to a natural finish and now it feels more like the neck of the ESP SRC6 that I unfortunately sold some years ago. Also installed an EverTune...
MORE »
NGD - 25 years in the making

NGD - 25 years in the making

Updated
After 25 years I have an MX250. Also fun, I ran across the old catalogue I drooled over as a kid, stuck in a folder with some sheet music.  ...
MORE »
justFil

WTB SRC-6 or STEF-6

Updated
Hi, please let me know if you have one Stephen Carpenter SRC-6 or STEF-6 model for sale at fildrumz@hotmail.com Thanks so much Fil...
MORE »
Simon H.

WTB: JH-1

Updated
Hi all Does anyone have a JH-1 for sale? If you do - please drop me an email on simon.hackett@me.com...
MORE »
dd1983

Vulture weight increase

Updated
https://www.thomann.de/gb/search_compare.html?pc=cb&art=386914&art=409848   I'm sure loads of you know Thomann, but if not this website is the website to buy shit from if you're within the EU.  But, is the weight...
MORE »
bennyvh

BIG OUIJA NEWS (in posts after eet fuk comments, can't make new topics atm)Affordable Eet fuk hetfield

Updated
much cheaper than the 20K+ ones https://www.btm-guitars.de/product/esp-eet-fuk-james-hetfield-used/...
MORE »
MissingLink

Looking to sell JH-3

Updated
hey guys,   looking to sell JH-3 #91     its in excellent condition includes its case and COA.   Will add photos in a sec.  Not entirely sure what they’re worth, which is why I came here rather than going to reverb,...
MORE »
ESP SIGNATURE HETFIELD HAMMETT METALLICA COLLECTION FOR SALE!

ESP SIGNATURE HETFIELD HAMMETT METALLICA COLLECTION FOR SALE!

Updated
I'm putting on sale some of my best guitars, all very rare and in mint collector conditions!   Price List:
ESP Ouija White 2009 €9000***RESERVED!
ESP Ouija Black 2009 €9000***SOLD!
ESP Iron Cross 2009...
MORE »
ESP KH-2 White Zombie

ESP KH-2 White Zombie

Updated
My new guitars have finally arrived! The first two of their kind. I went ahead and doubled down lol. Thanks Jason at DCGL, and Dave R. for making this possible.  Some pics of my White Zombie when it arrived at ESP in Cali....
MORE »