ESP LTD GRYNCH

ESP LTD GRYNCH

Updated
Hi Guys! Selling my brand new, never played ESP LTD GRYNCH guitar, its number 115 and comes with hard case and...
MORE »
Pauli A.

Alexi Laiho limited 10 pcs

Updated
Hi, Anybody interested in this Alexi Laiho limited edition guitar?  ...
MORE »
Adam L.

2011 ESP Snakebyte hardware

Updated
Can anyone tell me if the 2011 Esp snakebyte Snow White has black chrome Tonepros or black tonepros ?   thanks heaps ...
MORE »
Some new and old MX-250 on Reverb

Some new and old MX-250 on Reverb

Updated
If anyone is interested on buying a MX-250... There is someone selling some new and old MX’s. Prices a bit too high?   i’m on my smartphone, so i can’t put a link (easy to find in Reverb)   ...
MORE »
Jan P.

Prices?

Updated
hey guys! what are the actual prices for these?   JH-2 with case but no COA Grynch with case but no COA Truckster LTD with case Ouija LTD  KEA LTD RTL LTD MOP LTD   Thanks in advance for the help   ...
MORE »
Jesse R.

Does anyone wanna sell a kh-3

Updated
I am looking for a kh-3 I had one years ago and I would love to get one again. Thank you ...
MORE »
Black satin esp snakebyte custom shop for sale.

Black satin esp snakebyte custom shop for sale.

Updated
Hey there i have a mint 2018 esp snakebyte black satin from the custom shop that I am selling. I ordered it and took 1.5 years to get and it is barely played. 
I never played one before I received it and much prefer...
MORE »
Adam D.

ESP VERSION JH-600EC ?

Updated
Anybody know if they have an ESP sig series Hanneman EC ? The LTD is sick, one of my favorite guitars, but I suppose I’m interested in the ESP version more. Also I’m unable to find any pics of Jeff playing one of these...
MORE »
Connor L.

KL Explorer Suggestions

Updated
Hi all, First post ever! So I'm in on this round for Ken's builds, and I would really love some suggestions regarding woods/pickups/etc. from anyone who has a KL already. I am thinking I likely want a macassar ebony top,...
MORE »
Michael V.

ESP Vulture or Snakebyte?

Updated
Hello Everyone, I hope you are all doing well in this crazy world we are living in! I have decided that I want to have an official piece of James Hetfield history! Normally I am not keen on the idea of signature models, but...
MORE »
ESP Snakebyte Baritone CS

ESP Snakebyte Baritone CS

Updated
Just got in and made a quick snap from it next to the Ltd. Haven’t really inspected it yet. In real live the finish of the ESP is way more “3D-ish” to the Ltd. But seeing them next to each other I’m also more impressed how...
MORE »
Chris L.

Any US dealers still have Ltd sparkle ouijas?

Updated
I'm a little late to the party. Just seeing if it's still possible to pick one up new in the US. I tried Google but everyone appears to be sold out...
MORE »
My 1985 Jackson Rhoads - Kirk's Specs w/ RR Strap

My 1985 Jackson Rhoads - Kirk's Specs w/ RR Strap

Updated
Hey guys, I wanted to share with you my 1985 Jackson Rhoads, which has taken me years and years to find, but I can finally say I have one in my possession. Same year as Kirk's. I know it's not an ESP but too cool not to...
MORE »
Papa Het's bday

Papa Het's bday

Updated
Seeing as it's Papa Het's b-day today, I thought it was a good time to change up my guitar wall for him today.  ...
MORE »
Apotheosis

KH2-SE Current Value?

Updated
Hey Guys, I've got a mint condition Greenie that I'm thinking of selling as I barely have time to play anymore.  I haven't seen any pop up for awhile so was wondering what you guys think it would be worth nowadays.  Comes...
MORE »