Ken D.

SOLD ESP KH2 PURPLE CUSTOM SHOP 3700 SHIPPED

Updated
ESP KH2 Purple. All Original except replaced EMG pickups. Has EMG 57/66TW. Original pickups are not included, I do not have them. See pics for condition. No chips or dents. Selling because I just do not vibe with it....
MORE »
New Hammett's Pickups ? Confirmed ?

New Hammett's Pickups ? Confirmed ?

Updated
Hi guys, You remember The Night Before Show, and the Custom EMG that Kirk fitted onto his Red Les Paul in the bridge position ?   I've spotted a pic last night during their show with the Sharks and I've seen this...
MORE »
ESP KH2 Purple Sparkle FOR SALE

ESP KH2 Purple Sparkle FOR SALE

Updated
Hey guys,   I'm selling my ESP Custom Shop KH2 Purple Sparkle, mint condition (you can say it's like new)  With the ESP Custom Shop prices rocketing high this year, well, here's a chance for you to own one at reasonable...
MORE »
New Page Hamilton Sig 1 of 24!

New Page Hamilton Sig 1 of 24!

Updated
After a 1 year wait my Page Hamilton Sig 1 of 24 made arrived Wednesday! Totally worth the wait! Guitar looks awesome and plays even better. Huge thanks goes out to Page for signing the extra included control cover! So lucky...
MORE »
ESP Jeff Hanneman Signature Series Urban Camo

ESP Jeff Hanneman Signature Series Urban Camo

Updated
Not mine.   https://reverb.com/item/51958740-esp-jeff-hanneman-signature-series-urban-camo...
MORE »
Serial Number Check

Serial Number Check

Updated
Hi, is it possible to check if this serial no. is original to the guitar? It should be a KH2 Vintage Custom order from 2003. ...
MORE »
haha

kh3 vs kh2

Updated
so i've become really interrested in buying the kh3 but; i will probably never be able to play one before i ordered my one. i'd really appreciate it if some people with experience of the kh3 and kh2 (bolton and neck-thru...
MORE »
Selling my McPhail Tattoo ESP Kiso Explorer Custom (Custom Painted by Het's friend)

Selling my McPhail Tattoo ESP Kiso Explorer Custom (Custom Painted by Het's friend)

Updated
https://reverb.com/item/37942449-esp-mcphail-hetfield-tattoo-mx-250-mx-ii-explorer-1-of-1-hand-painted-by-james-friend-mx-220...
MORE »
Charles D.

2007 LTD WA 600 Neck Through?

Updated
So I've got a 2007 LTD WA 600. Looking at the archives in the 2007 catalog it indicates that the guitar is set neck construction, however I can see lines on the back of the body from the nick to the end of the body that make...
MORE »
Ken D.

Looking for esp truckster black

Updated
If you have one for sale please message me or email kenneth.daily@gmail.com. thanks...
MORE »
LTD DV8 Dave Mustaine Model - Any Good???

LTD DV8 Dave Mustaine Model - Any Good???

Updated
I was looking at one of those Dave Mustaine DV8 LTDs yesterday, the ones what the SD Mustaine sig pickups. For £649 would it be a good deal??? Can anyone post pics of theirs or their old ones, with a short review please?...
MORE »
NGD! MX-220 EET FUK June 1989 all stock. Number 9 out of the 25 or so tracked

NGD! MX-220 EET FUK June 1989 all stock. Number 9 out of the 25 or so tracked

Updated
Absolutley love it. Inlays look like they are brand new but the nut bridge is very corroded so I might swap out the bridge with no modding or install if I can just for playing purposes. Not as yell as the pictures but still...
MORE »
ESP JH-2 now on sale by japanese auctoion

ESP JH-2 now on sale by japanese auctoion

Updated
FYI ※I'm not seller and I'm not related this seller. https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f1036101298  ...
MORE »
Paul W.

WTB ESP Kerry King V

Updated
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, looking for a 90s Kerry King V , let me know thanks Paul...
MORE »
Snakebyte sounds like a Fender

Snakebyte sounds like a Fender

Updated
Hello everyone! First post here, though I have used LTD for quite some time. Today, I got myself a Matte Black LTD Snakebyte from guitar center. I got it for a super good deal because there was a chip in the paint/ little...
MORE »