Fade To Black 1985

Hetfield's Siggies...

Updated
Heej guys, I really liked the idea of a sheet with who has a ESP JH-3 on this board! Maybe we can do that with all the signatures of Hetfield that are limited... ESP JH-1 ESP JH-2 ESP JH-3 ESP Ltd 'Grynch' Anybody...
MORE »
Panzer369

Bride of Frankenstein M-100

Updated
This is my first post, so please be gentle I've been lurking around, trying to decide what to do, and after my two little girls made thier desicion, here is my Bride! I'll be the first to say this is in no way perfect. It...
MORE »
Is this an OLYMPIC White Snakebyte?

Is this an OLYMPIC White Snakebyte?

Updated
I signed up for the 7 day free trial of Yousician in hopes it would actually be the band showing how *they* play the songs, but it's just a minute or two of babble at the beginning of each song. Long story short, it blows....
MORE »
Mx220 fit in a MX-II case?

Mx220 fit in a MX-II case?

Updated
Do any of the ESP MX owners know if a MX220 fits in a newer MX-II case. I’m guessing the body would since it is more rounded off but I have no idea about the headstock....
MORE »
ESP KH-1 HELP

ESP KH-1 HELP

Updated
Hi,   I have a chance to get an ESP KH-1 but the “made in Japan” version, not the one with the K serial number.

can anyone give some intel?   thank you all ...
MORE »
ESP JH2 For Sale (FEELER)

ESP JH2 For Sale (FEELER)

Updated
Reposting what I posted on FB a couple days ago. I'm changing up my collection a bit, going to focus on two specific models that are not ESP. This means I'm considering selling my (basically mint) JH2. I've had a couple of...
MORE »
KH-2 High E string buzz

KH-2 High E string buzz

Updated
Hello everyone,   I have a KH-2 that I purchased new in Japan. The high E string has always had a muffled buzz to it when played open. No issues while fretting, only when played open. I took the guitar back to the shop I...
MORE »
marcus W.

Serial Number with R

Updated
I have just purchased a beautiful 2006 EC1000 in see thru black cherry The serial number starts with an R and when I go on the ESP register and enter the full code, it says made in Korea However, I cant find an R factory...
MORE »
Chris S.

Black ESP Hanneman wanted.

Updated
I’m looking for a black ESP Jeff Hanneman. I would prefer the one with the fretboard dots and the Slayer logo at the twelfth fret or the eagles, but I would be interested in any of the black versions.  Thank you....
MORE »
Ken D.

ESP Custom Shop Iron Cross $5000

Updated
Made by hand at the ESP Custom Shop in Japan, the ESP Iron Cross is a Signature Series model of James Hetfield, the frontman of Metallica and one of the world's most highly respected rhtyhm guitar players in any genre. The...
MORE »
NGD! LTD KH Demonology

NGD! LTD KH Demonology

Updated
Picked this up locally today. Damn near mint, Rosewood board and tombstone case. ...
MORE »
Anthony M.

Henkka t blacksmith bass

Updated
Anyone interested in selling their htb-600 henkka t blacksmith bass (the white 2011 model specifically). Settle for the black one though. Please let me know, thank you ...
MORE »
Ken D.

For Sale: 2021 Hetfield ESP Snakebyte Satin Black MINT 4500 shipped

Updated
I have a 2021 ESP Snakebyte Satin Black. The box has been opened once, and closed. ATTN: ESP forgot the COA. It will be here in a week. Asking 4500 shipped anywhere to lower 48 for ESP Forum Members. Its up on Reverb and...
MORE »
vinny g.

Kirk Hammett 1998 KH-2 BLACK OUIJA GUITAR FOR SALE

Updated
up for sale is an original 1998/1 ESP KH-2 Ouija Black Kirk Hammett Signature Series Model. forgot to mention comes with original COA and hard shell case. contact me if interested....
MORE »
Ken D.

SOLD ESP KH2 PURPLE CUSTOM SHOP 3700 SHIPPED

Updated
ESP KH2 Purple. All Original except replaced EMG pickups. Has EMG 57/66TW. Original pickups are not included, I do not have them. See pics for condition. No chips or dents. Selling because I just do not vibe with it....
MORE »