Alex Skolnick SSB

Alex Skolnick SSB

Updated
Just got this guitar and all i can say is that it is heavy literally and physical. ...
MORE »
Kamikaze IV - Possibly for Sale

Kamikaze IV - Possibly for Sale

Updated
Guys Not sure if this is the right area for this posting, apologies if so - have also had to rejoin the forums since the updates?! I have an original ESP Kamikaze 4 and have owned this since 2004. It is/was rarely  used,...
MORE »
NUT ACTION

NUT ACTION

Updated
Could someone please tell me what the factory specs for nut action are on a ESP or LTD Guitar. I want to put on a bone nut and keep it to the original measurements. Thank You So Much!!...
MORE »
New Warbird

New Warbird

Updated
I found a Warbird with Duncans and shiny finish for $489.00, I'll let you know if I like it. I like the Maple neck, Ebony board. ...
MORE »
Boogie B.

Case for Alexi

Updated
Hi. Total n00b here. Will the wedge shaped gigbag fit the Alexi models? TIA...
MORE »
Blake D.

Is this a Legit Kh-2 ?

Updated
Hey everyone I was looking at picking this guitar up. Iv always wanted one in my collection. Its a shame there is so many Fakes out there. Im not to sure how to reconize a legitimate ESP guitar. What else can i look for when...
MORE »
Rick W.

Lefty White Zombie

Updated
Any other lefty's interested in KH-WZ? how do we get ESP to make some?...
MORE »
Scott L.

Just pulled the trigger !!!

Updated
I emailed my dealer last night and then talked to him this morning. Esp shipped out all back ordered guitars and then some to the distributer in Canada ......    Got my order finalized after work today and I'm waiting on my...
MORE »
ESP KH-2 RELIC 2001 NO.000!!!

ESP KH-2 RELIC 2001 NO.000!!!

Updated
Hey Guys! I want to share pics of my rarest guitar! ESP KH-2 RELIC from January 2001, serial 000!!! It was built together with the one given to Kirk and was on ESP wall office for years...after that a very good friend sold...
MORE »
Help with early Lynch Skulls/Snakes model details !

Help with early Lynch Skulls/Snakes model details !

Updated
   Hi there, recently bought this early version of the Skulls and Snakes in good order. I wonder what the actual pickups in the guitar are, as I believe the early model didn´t have the Screamin´Demon bridge ( don´t think...
MORE »
My ESP SIG

My ESP SIG

Updated
MORE »
Paul F.

ltd mkh-7

Updated
I had an sc-207 which was a pretty nice guitar but i wanted something that sounded more defined and a little nicer all around and man did i get what i was lookin fur.  This thing plays awesome and backs it up with sounds to...
MORE »
Snakebyte Strap

Snakebyte Strap

Updated
After going through three sets of straps for this thing I think it's about time I ask for help. What do you guys use?  It's gotta be a long strap and able to hold it up comfortably.   Everything I have is too short or not...
MORE »
JH-3 up for sale soon

JH-3 up for sale soon

Updated
Been thinking bout selling my JH-3 for a few years now and I think I'm ready. It is #057 and have had it since 98/99, I can't remember but still have the reciept somewhere. Here are some pics, I have not established an asking...
MORE »
boogie20

ESP JH-2

Updated
I was thinking of buying a jh-2. But it does not come with a COA. Is there another way to prove that it is authentic? Thanks for your help....
MORE »