WTB ESP JH2

WTB ESP JH2

Updated
Hey guys i was thinking about possibly picking up a JH2 if anyone has one that they were thinking about selling. I'd prefer a local CONUS deal but we can maybe work something out if you're not local to the states. Send me a...
MORE »
Master of Puppets following the "Kill" and "Ride" LTD limited Series?

Master of Puppets following the "Kill" and "Ride" LTD limited Series?

Updated
Is there anything known about a 30th anniversary "Master of Puppets" Guitar?  ...
MORE »
My ESP Iron Cross 2009 Limited Edition

My ESP Iron Cross 2009 Limited Edition

Updated
Hi guys!   I totally forgot about posting here pics of my new adquisition, the ESP Iron Cross 2009 Limited Edition.   The guitar is brand new, still unplayed with all the case candy, etc.Incredible Axe, very poweful, very...
MORE »
Michael V.

SW Iron Cross Inquiry

Updated
Hello all, I have been waiting for the right Hetfield signature model for a while. I love the Les Paul body style and the white Iron Cross is the Hetfield signature I'd like to own. Now I have browsed a few threads comapring...
MORE »
Miguel Coello

FOR SALE ESP ALEXI LAIHO (EU)

Updated
For sale is my made in Japan ESP Alexi Laiho Signature Series Black with Yellow Pinstripes in perfect condition. NO TRADES.
Limited edition for the USA.
Specifications: BODY : Alder
NECK : Hard Maple...
MORE »
LTD GL-500K Tremolo replacement

LTD GL-500K Tremolo replacement

Updated
I bought a GL-500K with the body and neck in incredible condition.  Aside from a couple of small problems, like the wrong Floyd string lock size (R3) on (needed an R5) and string retainer on the neck (replaced with a wider...
MORE »
Adam R.

Can anybody help?

Updated
I'm looking to sell an Ltd KH-502,everything original and still plays great only couple bumps and dings from over the years...Anyway having a hard time trying to put a price on it. Anybody got any ideas of what this guitar is...
MORE »
WTB ESP Kamikaze's

WTB ESP Kamikaze's

Updated
Sup dudes, Im looking to buy an ESP Kamikaze 2 (Blue) and the Kamikaze 4 (Neon Green) if you have either or both for sale shoot me a request and lets work something out. Thanks...
MORE »
LTD BS-7

LTD BS-7

Updated
I've had this guitar for a while now, but can't quite figure out how it seems to be so generally overlooked. I know the AW-7 got a lot of attention, but this thing is spec'ed out amazingly. Cockstock, maple neck thru, alder...
MORE »
Michele R.

Help with Serial Number

Updated
Hi guys, can anyone tell me if this LTD alexi 600 has the right serial number? (sorry for my english)
Thanks a lot                 ...
MORE »
carr1965

LTD KH-202

Updated
I just purchased a used Korean  made Ltd kh-202 guitar,it came with an ESP  case the guitar is in mint condition  and set up perfect the EMG HZ pickups  sound great ,i  did get to play a ESP KH-2  in my local music store .Now...
MORE »
Butch S.

New GL200?

Updated
Hello All,  I have noticed quite a few of the old GL500 purple tigers hitting the secondary market.  Got me thinking that a 200 series version makes sense,  business wise. The template is the same as the current kamikaze...
MORE »
LTD KH White Zombie

LTD KH White Zombie

Updated
Hey guys! I have a question... Lately, I asked in a american musical shop if is possible to have LTD KH WZ, and a employee said me that ESP would did to have it in 7-10 days.... It's possible? It's not over production? It's...
MORE »
new mike spreitzer sv sig guitar

new mike spreitzer sv sig guitar

Updated
 25.5 scale 24 frets 3pc maple satin unfinished neck ebony fretboard, mahogany body flame maple top emg 81b 60n,binding on body and neck, a belly cut out and...
MORE »
ESP MX-220 EET FUK on the bay

ESP MX-220 EET FUK on the bay

Updated
Just saw this posted on eBay. Looks really beat up and most of the hardware has been swapped out but it still looks pretty cool tho beat...
MORE »