SOLD!!!!,, Brand new KH-2 Vintage Kirk Hammett Custom Shop

SOLD!!!!,, Brand new KH-2 Vintage Kirk Hammett Custom Shop

Updated
For sale, ESP KH-2 Vintage Custom Shop Kirk Hammett Signature.   Top of the ESP Custom Shop line, amazing guitar and totally iconic. Guitar is basically brand new, never played, just like out of the store. It comes of...
MORE »
Jon P.

Hanneman EC-- What a Beauty

Updated
Hello everyone, I've been looking at these from the signature series. Would love to add one to the collection. I had a couple of M-II/KH that I sold. Something in a short scale with an extra thin U neck would be awesome. I'm...
MORE »
LTD K-500 Kelly Hayes for sale (Maybe)

LTD K-500 Kelly Hayes for sale (Maybe)

Updated
Hey all, Wondering if anyone would be interested in buying my K-500 Kelly Hayes model? I'm currently refinishing the satin black paint job (the original was pretty beat up and shiny in some spots), and I'm considering...
MORE »
Robert S.

RZK II

Updated
Hello Can I order RZK-II Burnt Left Handed Version??? Thank you for reply. Regards...
MORE »
Selling my LTD Ouija

Selling my LTD Ouija

Updated
Hey guys. Parting with my Ouija.  Great condition and all original.  Hasn't left the case since I bought it.  Reason for selling is I just don't play it and only want to keep guitars that I'm actively playing.  This took a...
MORE »
New Kirk Hammett LTD?

New Kirk Hammett LTD?

Updated
Saw Metallica last night and a LTD KH that I haven't seen before. Please check this video: https://youtu.be/dhRGol6GVGk?t=1h28m43s Any ideas what this "new model" might be?...
MORE »
KH-202 Parts?

KH-202 Parts?

Updated
New on the forum - first post actually. I got a used KH-202 for early Christmas, but it's missing the backplate. Any idea of a source for one and maybe other parts as well? I've done some preliminary searches and nothing...
MORE »
George Lynch playing my ESP JFROG OG Bones #01

George Lynch playing my ESP JFROG OG Bones #01

Updated
Hi guys!   As I said in a post before, when I was introducing you the OG Bones #00 Proto used by George Lynch in the Dokken Reunion Tour...
MORE »
NGD: Fanboi Axe

NGD: Fanboi Axe

Updated

Nothing interesting just another Papa Het's Fanboi axe..    ...
MORE »
Shaun C.

Wanted James Hetfield JH3 and JH2

Updated
Please let me know if you have one for sale or any leads. Thanks...
MORE »
reety

NGD: OW

Updated
Obligatory NGD post, which wouldn't have been possible without Big Daddy B =) OW22 has a new home in sunny California, and brings my modest collection up to 8 , 6 of which hang on the wall. Obviously i need to find a...
MORE »
NGD: Hello Eet Fuk

NGD: Hello Eet Fuk

Updated
These are not mine, it belongs to a friend who is Fanboi and live in the same city.

He isn't board member, so I ask his permission to share these pics...Gosh, I hate his collection....

MORE »
Seriousracer

ESP KH-3 For Sale

Updated
Hello!  ...
MORE »
FAKE ESP IRON CROSS

FAKE ESP IRON CROSS

Updated
Whats up guys? I spotted a guy that is trying to sell a fake ESP IRON CROSS in Germany. A couple of days ago i saw it and send him a message that the Guitar he is trying to sell is not a real IRON CROSS just a regular...
MORE »
Fake Iron Cross on eBay

Fake Iron Cross on eBay

Updated
http://www.ebay.com/itm/292023395550

He has it listed as a relic Eclipse, but even at that, it's still wrong.

Just a heads up....
MORE »