Man to wolf on reverb

Man to wolf on reverb

Updated
Anyone seen this auction. https://reverb.com/item/29777837-esp-custom-shop-man-to-wolf-james-hetfield-mx-explorer...
MORE »
Selling JH1

Selling JH1

Updated
So I decided to sell my jh1. Very good condition considering its age. Comes with OHSC. No COA, previous owner never had it. Pm me if interested. Located in Europe Belgium. Sorry for the quality of the pictures. I have better...
MORE »
cool mx 250 for sale in Europe

cool mx 250 for sale in Europe

Updated
For guys who are interested, looks legit to me ... Price is on the higher side unfortunately :-(   https://reverb.com/item/31541506-esp-mx-250-emg81-2x-white...
MORE »
Hamer098

KH series

Updated
Hey guys which one of the Kirk Hammett signature series would you reccomend KH-202, KH-203 or the old KH-502?? Also which one would be the easiest to tweak out (like active EMG's and an original FR)...
MORE »
Ltd Sct-607B Stef Carpenter Question.

Ltd Sct-607B Stef Carpenter Question.

Updated
Hey folk. I've one of these on the way to me in the next few weeks. But I'm having a hell of a time trying to track down a case for it. My ESP dealer told me they don't sell a case for them anymore.  To any other owners,...
MORE »
Irontusk73

Kelliher models

Updated
Does anyone have an insight as to what happened to Bill Kelliher's models? I have both his Gibsons and a few of the LTD models and was looking to add a few more Sparrowhawks to my collection but they're gone and it looks like...
MORE »
Iron Cross Owners

Iron Cross Owners

Updated
Since a couple of board members own or ordered the IC, I was just wondering what number you got and where you are located......and maybe the price you paid Ok, I begin: #026 - vdubs75 - Baltimore, MD, USA - $5,599...
MORE »
Chris  D.

JH-1 Signature Model wanted

Updated
I am looking to buy a Hetfield JH-1 signature model, but I haven't had much success tracking one down.  Please let me know if you are looking to sell one.  Thanks!...
MORE »
corky

For Sale - JH-1 diamond plate

Updated
Yes, you read that right, JH-1 diamond plate V.  Purchased new around 2000, this is one of 3 made.  Same specs as the other JH-1, except it has a diamond plate on the face instead of flames.  It's seen very little use, and...
MORE »
NGD! Hetfield Fanboy Sig back in the house!

NGD! Hetfield Fanboy Sig back in the house!

Updated
Just a few more to go, but I am hopefully going to re acquire all the old Hetfield sigs I once had. Looking for a Black Iron Cross, JH-2, JH-3 etc. so if anyone has one to sell, lemme know! Close to a JH-2 now. Anyway, I...
MORE »
ESP LTD ec-1000 Deluxe Silverburst authenticity check

ESP LTD ec-1000 Deluxe Silverburst authenticity check

Updated
Hello, can someone please help me to see if this is legit?  ...
MORE »
Cody W.

Confirm signature Jeff hanneman jh-200

Updated
MORE »
likelinus

What would you get? Hammett vs Lynch

Updated
I have the potential to purchase a KH-2 (bolt on) that is in NOS condition from 2010, still has original strings, lol. Same source, I also have the opportunity to purchase a George Lynch GL-56 in the same condition. Which...
MORE »
Price for 98 Ouija

Price for 98 Ouija

Updated
I see them things sell on reverb for ridiculous amounts, but what’s a good price on one of those in fair condition (has few dings)   Without case and cert? ...
MORE »
Daniel B.

ESP KH-2 what the year?

Updated
Hi can you someone help and tell me what this KH-2 is year ? Thanks....
MORE »