Anyone want to sell an ESP White Iron Cross? (not LTD)

Anyone want to sell an ESP White Iron Cross? (not LTD)

Updated
Been really GASsing hard for a white ESP Iron Cross since I got my Black Iron Cross and Black Truckster. (If you see one of the later Truckster models, I would grab one. (We read confirmations that the later ones are CS even...
MORE »
!NGD! ESP KH2 Purple Sparkle, the Masterbuild

!NGD! ESP KH2 Purple Sparkle, the Masterbuild

Updated
Hi guys,   a little post to show you my last addition, the ESP KH2 Purple Sparkle, bought from our friend Pims!  I had few month ago the LTD version, and there is a world between these two!   Such a beast from ESP Custom...
MORE »
ESP Kirk Hammett KH3 Bolt on 1998 for sale in Belgium (EU)

ESP Kirk Hammett KH3 Bolt on 1998 for sale in Belgium (EU)

Updated
Not mine, but for sale in the local market in Belgium a KH3 Bolt on in used condition. 1998 - including original autograph of Kirk of 1998. Non original case. Asking price is 1.800 EUR. If somebody needs support to get in...
MORE »
# NGD ! - ESP KH-2 Surfin' Joker #

# NGD ! - ESP KH-2 Surfin' Joker #

Updated
Here it is folks ! KH-2 Bolt On from 1995, EMG Bonebreakers, scalloped frets (17-24). Enjoy ! -G....
MORE »
Paul M.

Looking for a JD600

Updated
Hi, I’m looking for a Jon Donais sig JD600, let me know if you have one you want to get rid of...   Cheers...
MORE »
Help with decision on KH-2

Help with decision on KH-2

Updated
I am considering trading my Ernie Ball JPX7 for a KH-2 from the 90s (still has the custom guitars in the back) what y’all think?   thanks ...
MORE »
ESP Ouija KH-2 1998 - new SN discovery?

ESP Ouija KH-2 1998 - new SN discovery?

Updated
There's KH-2 Ouija 1998 for sale on Reverb with previously unknown serial number, as it's missing from the list maintained by GuitarCollector. According to the seller "The serial number of this guitar is: K-22150 with neck...
MORE »
WTB: LTD GL-500K

WTB: LTD GL-500K

Updated
Hi, looking to purchase the Korean made LTD Kamikaze, GL-500K. Hard to find, but maybe you've got one? Let me know....
MORE »
Mark H.

Bill Kelliher Eclipse

Updated
Felt compelled to post this after jamming on it for a few months, especially since I haven't seen anything about the ESP model (only the LTD BK600). Simply put, this guitar rules. It's the heft and warm endless sustain of...
MORE »
Wanna JH-1?

Wanna JH-1?

Updated
That price tho....   https://reverb.com/item/33480114-esp-custom-shop-jh-1-rare-james-hetfield-metallica-jh1-signature-flying-v-hot-rod-flames-1-owner...
MORE »
Here is why we never got a Gibson Iron Cross (James's explanation & slight dig at Kirk :P)

Here is why we never got a Gibson Iron Cross (James's explanation & slight dig at Kirk :P)

Updated
For us fanboys...thanks to Ghost for sending this to me. You probably know him on IG as he's a big time collector and fanboy like me of all that is Metallica. Anyway before James nuked his Instagram account for being too...
MORE »
WTB JH-1, JH-2, Iron Cross, Zorlac

WTB JH-1, JH-2, Iron Cross, Zorlac

Updated
You wan't to let you guys know that I'm looking for these guitars (l guess I'm not the only one). Started collecting since 2007, but while I was a student back then I almost sold everything (original Ouija, 2 relics, JH-1,...
MORE »
The Black Ouija

The Black Ouija

Updated
I was encouraged by several friends of mine to share my guitar with everyone. Short story: I turned a LTD Black Metal into the one and only Black Ouija. I had missed all the Ouijas before, so I wanted to make my own and...
MORE »
Yang H.

kh602 skull missing one eye on 19 fret???

Updated
emmm, new from guitarguitar uk, made from 2019! pretty strange here, missing one left eye on that skull head, it might be a super rare kh602 in the future....btw is this bad factory check in Korea?...
MORE »
White ESP MX-II ***SOLD!!*** (black one for sell coming soon)

White ESP MX-II ***SOLD!!*** (black one for sell coming soon)

Updated
Hi to everyone! I’m selling my MX white. I bought this guitar in 2015 with a black one to a japanese dealer , both were new and made in 2013. This white beauty is in mint condition, in the same conditions as the day I...
MORE »