ESP Alexi V alexi Laiho guitar Scythe - Floyd Special?

Updated
Shaps

Hi ,

Can anyone please help me with an deal I am thinking of doing on a ESP Alexi Laiho guitar Scythe guitar but not too sure if it is all original .

The things which stand out are :

1 - Floyd Rose Special Trem with Black Trem

2 - Black EMG-HZ Pickup with Black Logo

3 - Missing the made in Japan sticker from the back of the headstock and original case.

It does play and sound amazing but I am in two minds as it is alot of money .

Any information or advice would be much appreciated - The seller obscured the last digits of the serial with photoshop  but it is in intact  .

thanks

Flying Dutchmen

Very doubtful, back of headstock looks original, not a lot of detail pictures here, so hard to say whether if the guitar is legit. However it should definetely have an original FR and original hard shell case and it seems it has been used quit good. 

Don't know what they are asking for it, but I would think twice to buy it. 

Road King

The guitar looks legit IMO, but in 2006, it should have had regular black hardware. Looks like someone switched the bridge and tuners and maybe even the pickup for cheaper hardware. Those MIJ stickers just peel off.

Shaps

thanks for taking the time out to respond - the tuners are black gotoh but the finish on the buttons again same with the bridge  . The pickup is branded EMG-HZ but has a black satin  logo . I going to view the guitar this afternoon so will be able to have a closer look.

thanks again

Post to Thread