Legit Alexi?

Updated
Legit Alexi?

Hey guys, I saw an ESP Alexi on Reverb last night and had the seller send me detailed photos (including under the truss cover and it does have the brass nut) and everything seems to check out to me, he had it listed originally for 1200 then relisted for 1k and I got it for 800. He said he bought it used from a Guitar Center and had the paperwork, and he believes the first owner swapped the EMG HZ for the 81 currently installed. It was kind of an impulse buy because of the price and like I said it all seemed to check out to me. I dated the serial to '06. The two things that are of any concern are the price, I've never seen an Alexi under 1k, and the stamp on the back of the headstock (the center of the E in ESP is disconnected which I haven't seen on any other Alexi's) I just want a second opinion to make sure I got a legit Alexi if any of you could help me out. Here's the link to the ad:

https://reverb.com/item/21740298-esp-alexi-laiho-signature-white-black-not-ltd?utm_source=android-app&utm_medium=share

Thanks guys!

Pushead

The guitar is legit and legitimately dusty. The speaker for the center of the E is actually the correct logo, most of the time the logo is pictured with a drop shadow, so the separation is obscured.

P.S. if unsure, ask about legitimacy before buying.

Reuben G.

Thanks! And yeah I usually would but I felt fairly confident it was legit and I couldn't pass it up. I mean, when do you ever find an Alexi for $800?! Thanks again!

ESP 348

Good buy, that's a killer guitar for $800 bucks!

Congrats and enjoy in good health.

Post to Thread