For sale on Ebay, ESP Jh 2

Updated
For sale on Ebay, ESP Jh 2

Just saw this on Ebay. Just wanted to share to all ESP friends looking for one :-)

Rock on bros!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-JH-2-Used/183677806528?hash=item2ac40ce7c0:g:XV8AAOSwbmFcXvgg:rk:4:pf:1&frcectupt=true

Guiguitarz

One of my favorite Het's guitars ever.

Price high tho ?

Jadeloriann

Something weird about this auction on eBay...I can see the same add with a different seller!

fun-japanproduct and the link you post the seller is eastislandcrew

Dmc83

The Guitar pictured is a real JH2...

But....listing look fake...

same listing from 2 other sellers

???/200 No talk about C.O.A...

mehegama

It is one of those classic resellers from Japan. This guitar is posted by another 3-4 guys. Avoid like the plague. Get it directly form the original japanese seller.

Rafael Laird  R.

Y donde se puede contactar al vendedor original ?

Nasdaq

how do you know which one is the original?

RH

I asked all the sellers about this guitar. Apparently the person who owns it has it under consignment with the 4 different sellers. I asked what actual number the guitar was and they could not answer. I also asked them to send me high quality photos and if there was any cosmetic issues. They did not send me photos or answer my questions directly. Seems suspicious when selling a $6k guitar. One seller reached out and said it had been sold. 

mehegama

These people DO NOT have these guitars. It is a well known issue with ebay sellers form Japan. Stay away from them

Mazze F.

I don't know if it's real or fake so I guess it's up to anyone dealing with the seller to make up their mind.

Just thought I'd share, didn't mean to offend or cross anyone 

Jonathan F.

Hello, I actually purchased that guitar on 2/14 and it arrived today as described.  ReeHata is right.  Multiple guys had it under consignment.  It has proper COA and documentation.  I bought it from the funjapanproducts user.  I have purchased stuff from him before.  He is a legit seller.  Just thought I would close the loop on this one.

Thanks

RH

What was the actual condition of the guitar as far as cosmetic issues? I asked all the sellers but they could not answer as they did not have the guitar in their possession. That was the only thing keeping me from purchasing it. 

ESP 348

Congrats man. Any pics?

Jonathan F.

Jonathan F.

It pretty much rounds out my metallica collection 

Rafael Laird  R.

Donde compraste tu ESP JH-2? porfavor? 

adam g.

nice pickup mate, 

Breadfan32

Great collection!!

ESP 348

Thanks mate, what a great collection of guitars!

Post to Thread