New Lynch Signature model? George talks about my guitar in a german Guitar magazine

Updated
New Lynch Signature model? George talks about my guitar in a german Guitar magazine

Well, thanks to my friend Marco Wandura from Germany, just found out that George Lynch talks about my ESP Aero V guitar ( http://www.espguitars.com/forums/1963224/posts/4486962-esp-aero-v-custom-shop-japan-played-by-george-lynch-in-ultraphonix-video )  that he used for the Ultraphonix “Walk Run Crawl” Video in the german edition of the GUITAR magazine.

Since it is in german, here goes a translation from my german friends:

Question: Talking about a Lynch Signature Guitar: In the Video ”Walk Run Crawl“ you have played a Prototype from a modified ESP Arrow

George Lynch: That may become a Signature Guitar. The Guitar in the video is a unique piece from the Japan Custom Shop that was given to me for some time and used it for the video shoot. Is a beautiful and very expensive instrument that plays awesome and sounds fantastic.
From the moment the video were released online, ESP got a lot of phone calls with question about that guitar, and what kind of guitar it was. Right now, that guitar is sold, and I have had a very nice phone call with the buyer, who have really paid a lot of money for that guitar.

Question: Is there a plan for a new Lynch Signature released from this guitar as standard production?

George Lynch:Yeah, that is exactly what the world needs, another signature from George Lynch, because there is only one or two of them (laughing)

Post to Thread