KH2 Relic (#56) for sale!

Updated
JDR3009

Hi guys,

This is my first post on the ESP forum, so please bear with me, but I recently managed to get hold of #56 of the 2001 KH ‘Relic’ models and am looking to send it to a good home to fund some other purchases I want to make. I see #55 went up around the start of December and seems to have sold already, as has the prototype #00 that’s been up for a few years.

I’ll be putting the guitar up on Reverb later today, but just wanted to gauge if anyone on here would be interested in getting some more info/discussing further about it etc.

I’m based in the UK, so I can ship to there or mainland Europe no problem, though if you’re CONUS based I’d be happy to discuss shipping there too.

Thanks guys!

Jon

EDIT: Listing is now live at 

https://reverb.com/item/17912177-esp-kirk-hammett-kh-2-relic-not-vintage-56-of-100

ESP 348

Welcome to the forum Jon.

Great guitar, wish you all the best with the sale.

Good to see another one pop up out of nowhere.

HateEvent

£6k?! Are you high? 

JDR3009

HI guys,

So HateEvent made a good point in that the guitar was probably listed too high originally.  I have since dropped the price to what I would consider a more reasonable figure, but am still open to negotiation/offers if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Jon

JJ F.

Will you take £100 for it 

JDR3009

maybe not that much of a drop, but I like your style.

Raf

Hi Guys,

As some of you maybe saw on Reverb, the Relic has been sold ... to me :-)

I hesitated a lot because I already have one, but yeah ... you know ...

My girlfriend told me : « collecting guitars is ok, but twice the same? You are about to cross a dangerous border »

She’s right, but every Relic is different, so the border is not crossed.  Not far but not crossed (yet!) :-)

Guitars is on its way to Belgium.  I’ll post pictures of the twins later in the week

Raf

ESP 348

Congrats Raf! Looking forward to seeing more pics mate.

Raf

Hi guys,

Here some pictures of the twins ;-)

Alamodome

Congratulations they are very special and unique in there separate ways. Enjoy and treasure. 

JDR3009

Beautiful shots Raf, I’m glad to see no. 56 went to a good home

ESP 348

Congrats again Raf!!

Do you think one plays, feels or sounds better than the other?

They should be near identical of course, but do you think one is overall a nicer guitar than the other one?

Cheers

Raf
ESP 348 wrote:

Congrats again Raf!!

Do you think one plays, feels or sounds better than the other?

They should be near identical of course, but do you think one is overall a nicer guitar than the other one?

Cheers

Thanks ;-)

Yesterday I did some comparisons.  They are nearly identical.  I say nearly because the action of one is lower than the other one.  Just a question of set-up.

The differences are aesthetical.  The 69 has more impacts than the 56.  But what happened to those guitars in 18 years?  Nobody really knows.

That’s the advantage of relics, if you hit the body, nobody sees the difference ;-)

kirkfan30

Nice

Proficiat Raf ! 

ESP 348

Cheers for the reply Raf, kinda what I was expecting to hear.

That's right, you can beat up on a Relic guitar and no one will know the difference lol.

Enjoy the weekend mate.

Guiguitarz

Those guitars are just ...  Sick !

Congrats Bro !

ESP 348

If you ever want to buy #23, just let me know Raf.

Post to Thread