LTD Ouija value?

Updated
LTD Ouija value?

https://reverb.com/ca/item/17575810-esp-kh-2-ouija-kirk-hammett-signature-black-2009

Has some small issues, personally I would rate it as a "Good' condition player grade.

Reverb hs the book at around $1,200 to $1,657 CDN. 

What would you offer? Does not state it come with original hard case or COA (if it had one originally)

Owner might be stuck on the sentimental value vs market.

-James

James H.

Any thoughts on this?

Is an LTD Ouija worth 2k CDN? What would the consensus be on this particular example?

Raf

Hi James,

Compared to Europe, this is a correct value.  But for this price, the guitar has to be mint with COA and case

Vadesne  F.

Hello

this guitar was not COA at the time there was none with this model

Breadfan32

I think it’s way over priced given the condition.  

James H.

Thanks for the input folks.

I think the same Breadfan32. I thought $800 USD with the original case is where it might be, and that might be on the high side. Apart from the paint defects it looks as if the term cavity cover is also missing. 

Not a collectors piece, that is for sure.

James H.

That seems more in line price wise and is in way better condition than the one I mention.

Too bad we have a heavy restrictions on importing rosewood at the moment. Even the US to Canada has since become an issue.

Damn CITIES restrictions! 

ESP 348

I think it can be done quite easily man, just have to fill out the paper work and wait a few months lol.

Andy B.

I paid $1,200.00 U.S. for one on ebay. Its minty mint, with only a super fine pick swirl in the finish. No scratches, no chips, no paint flaws. Its sweet, because the graphic goes over the pick ups. This was limited to 500 or 550 pieces, did not come with c.o.a. 

Russ D.

I was lucky and found the natural Ouija on line through guitar center at a great price (didn’t come with case or c.o.a) and I also found a 2009 black ouija guitar a month later also used on line through guitar center (came with original case but still no c.o.a).   Both guitars are in excellent condition.   

FlameToBlack

There's a 2009 Ouija LTD black for sale on Reverb for $2500. This seems to be the most expensive LTD Ouija ever offered. Interesting SN 113.

What do you think?

ESP 348

Saw that, BIG bucks lol

But if you want a mint black LTD Ouija, that's the option you have.

And I guess the price is not that bad considering people are asking US $5000+ for mint ESP Ouijas, so it's probably priced about right for that LTD for US $2500.

FlameToBlack
ESP 348 wrote:

Or you can get red or purple one for half of $2,500 price

ESP 348

For sure, but if you want a black one..........lol.

FlameToBlack

Or you can get red or purple one for half of $2,500 price

More rare too. 50 less units of each color than black.

I've noticed that red and purple sparkle models started to increase in price. They used to be in low $1000s ($1100-1300) on Reverb/eBay and currently none are below $1500 on Reverb and even higher on eBay. Number of units for sale also went down.

ESP 348

Supply and demand!

Post to Thread