New guitar day — SC-608B

Updated
New guitar day — SC-608B

After months of fawning over this thing, I finally ordered one from my dealer on Nov 5 and it finally arrived yesterday.

Absolutely love it, sounds like a beast and is incredibly fun to play. Hard to put down.

The ONLY thing I'm disappointed by is the finish — it's not nearly as vibrant or bright as it looks in photos and videos I've seen online. Is there large variation in the finish on these?

Also, there wasn't the standard "Inspected in USA" sticker on the back. Is that normal?

SC-608B

ESP 348

Congrats mate, that colour looks quite nice on my computer screen.

Obviously not as vibrant or as bright as you wanted it, but still looks cool.

I can't explain why the colour might be different, but congrats again and enjoy.

Kyle F.

The finish has definitely grown on me. I am in no way disappointed with this guitar, it's exceeded all my expectations. To the point where I'll probably be buying another LTD in the coming months! 

Kyle F.

BTW I asked ESP about the finish and the sticker, and they were kind enough to reply:

> After checking the serial number, we do have record of this instrument being inspected and set up at our facility. It seems the sticker was not applied, and we apologize for the confusion and inconvenience. Generally finishes vary slightly between individual instruments, and unfortunately we cannot guarantee a complete match with our promotional materials

Seems the lack of sticker can happen, and isn't a concern.

ESP 348

Cool man, hope you have a great Xmas.

Post to Thread