Strange ESP/LTD KH guitar

Updated
Strange ESP/LTD KH guitar

Just saw this strange ESP/LTD KH-2? Presumably it is an LTD as it is branded so on the headstock and hang tags but it has all the appointments of an ESP KH-2. Anyone heard/know much about this? The lister has provided some background information on the guitar but I thought i'd throw it to the ESP board for validation

ESP/LTD KH

Pushead

The auction is actually from a member of the board. He goes by EXPCustom here, and he gets his hands on quite a bit of rare and awesome gear. Though I've never seen one of these KH130 guitars, I have seen the MX130, and have no reason to not believe his info in the listing.

ESP 348

Saw this recently myself. Never heard of it until now, but definitely looks 100% legit from a seller that has sold A LOT of rare ESP guitars over time.

Tondog

I don't see how it's any different than a 602 other than the unpainted neck?

alebtart

It seems to have a proper Floyd Rose, Gotoh Tuners and the absence of "LTD KH-X02" on the 24th fret and Schaller Straplocks (could have been aftermarket). Though minor, it's the small details that count!

Xander_X

May be "MIJ" but would have still had the body and neck made in the factory they had in China at the time.  The neck is also a one piece vs the KH-2's (or even a Standard Series for that matter) three piece.

Post to Thread