Zorlac stcker available

Updated
Butch S.

Hello Friends, 

Look what has popped up on ebay.... according to the shop owner,  these are going to be a regular stock sticker, like the other Hammetts, Hetfields, Hannemans, etc. 

ESP 348

Do you have a link to it please.

Butch S.

I sent the sticker guy these for sizing and  comparison. Also included a few more KH pics as well. 

Butch S.

Arrived... just shown in position. Not attached yet.

ESP 348

You gunna put it on Butch?

Butch S.

Yes. Have some other work to do on the guitar first.

Guiguitarz

Cool ! Mine is on its way to France.

ESP 348

Sweet, let me know what you guys think and I will try and get mine out this weekend to measure it up.

Guiguitarz

Just arrived too,

posted a survey on IG, will see what comes out from my followers opinion 

What do you think guys ?

Nathan S.

I dont Instagram, but I say yes

Guiguitarz

Thank you for your feedback, it's quite tight still on IG .. 53% pros ... Not sticked yet, but I'm voting for also.

Raf

I say YES ;-)

ESP 348

Seeing it for the first time actually on a guitar (beside Kirk's), I think it looks awesome man!

I vote yes also.

Butch S.

All the project parts are finally in place. Now to assemble the damned thing.  LOL. MIK LTD M100 (like KH w/dots), EMG 81s (need second volume pot), skill inlay stickers, Zorlac decal for behind the bridge. Won't be identical, as it never was supposed to be), but a good representation. 

Butch S.

Finished. Will redo inlay decals at some point to fix 5th fret. 

ESP 348

Looks cool man.

Russ D.

I’m doing the exact same project.  I got an old ESP LTD M-100 and have started to repaint and add inlay decals.   

ESP 348

Be sure to post some pics of it when you can Russ.

Zorlac

I'm grave digging but I've had my zorlac for a decade with the proper-era sticker or so I thought.
Years ago I bought another sticker via ebay as they're rarely available.  it, too, is from the 80s but few differences in design.

It's pretty hard to see the black ink (hair, logo, date, etc) but look closely and you'll notice the left-eye-socket and left-broken-sword is different.

on a side note i'm really surprised the one on my zorlac has lasted this long.  the guitar is 100% org, too.  EMGs with the old yellow potting.

BlackJack21

Hey man, they are all the same sticker from 88. For the sword part, the yellow graphic color on your guitar is just misaligned (you can see the yellow bleed into the bandana from the top of the swords) so it looks slightly different. As for the eye socket, the graphic is printed on top of the sticker so if you rub it hard enough it will start to come off, probably what is happening there. If you look at Kirk's sticker you can see the wear over the years and that's the reason why. Here are mine, and you can see that they are all the same.

Kirk's sticker now for reference.

Post to Thread