Me again lol

Updated
Patrick Y.

I bought this Skulls years ago used. From my understanding it's a first year cause of the dot inlays in the neck. It had several cracks across the front when I bought it and banged up at the cord input like it was dropped.  I know nothing about finishes. I kept telling myself I need to find someone to look at it to see if something needed done. I never did. I got out of playing for a while. Now current the graphic and clear coat is pulling loose from the guitar.  Not one spot but many. I took it to a luthier finally and he was blown away. He got with the guy who he sends painting to. He then contacted ESP who he said he had dealt with in the past. They said they had never seen anything like it and were going to the top of the company which they did. We wanted to buy a new graphic but they absolutely refused.  They had all the info they needed a well known established luthier they know picture proof and serial number of the guitar but nope. We still make the graphic but screw you. 

I had wanted it fully redone but now I'm left to do it on my own. No one has seen this before so it dollars just to try. 

I'm very pissed at ESP as a company.  No it's not there fault the guitar was abused.  I understand they dont want to sell there graphic all over but this is their build, full proof.  I just think its shitty.  

Sorry for venting. 

That being said it's coming along as well as possible.  Need to cover that white spot though.  Sticks out so bad

Pushead

Did you ask if they'd let you send it back for a factory refinish? (At ESP Japan or ESP USA?)

Patrick Y.

The luthier talked with them not me. He said originally we may have to send it to them I said ok. They weren't interested in doing anything 

Post to Thread