LTD KH Ouija natural

Updated
Carl P.

Can anyone help me verify the authenticity of this? I bought it from guitar center used online. It's being shipped to my local store. I have 45 days to return it if I want to. Here's a link to the item

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/ESP/LTD-Kirk-Hammett-Ouija-Electric-Guitar.gc

Pushead

It's legit.

Carl P.

Thanks, I saw that one too. The gc one is 200 cheaper 

ESP 348

You purchased from a very reputable guitar seller, what made you worry about it's authenticity??

Congrats and enjoy, I am sure you are going to love it.

Carl P.

Just want to be sure. Oh I'm sure I will. I have a kh 202, a kh wz, a Demonology (incredible axe), and yes a Chinese black ouija, actually not bad but the neck is like a baseball bat.  I know there's a lot of fakes out there, just paranoid lol. Owning a fake I'm sure I could tell the real deal. Thanks everyone 

ESP 348

Lol, no worries man. Post some pics up when it arrives.

Carl P.

Will do!

Carl P.

I hate gc. They canceled the order cause the back of the neck is all scuffed up and needs to be fixed before they sell it. Ugh. They are the worst. So I guess I'm going to buy the one on reverb posted above, it seems legit, although more expensive. I'm just done with gc. They've screwed me over a few times already, should have known better

ESP 348

Sorry to hear man, that sucks!

Carl P.

Sok the other one is on the way!!!

ESP 348

Sweet, hopefully this one is the go.

Carl P.

Shipped out!

Carl P.

So I got it and it is sweet!!!!!

Carl P.

ESP 348

Awesome guitar Mate. Thanks for sharing pics of it and your collection

Carl P.

No problem, they are all works of art that need to be shared. That's my "Kirk's Korner". I have many more lol. Including five ec series that I absolutely love, but the natural ouija is my masterpiece 

ESP 348

Great to hear man! I need to build a 'music room' one day so I can display all of my guitars also.

Post to Thread