EET FUK MX 220 on ebay

Updated
EET FUK MX 220 on ebay
AK

Yep. It’s been there for some time now. He overprices all of his guitars.

Tondog

Run....run very fast away!!!

Metalbebby666

Hmmm seems way overpriced

SteelEdge
Metalbebby666 wrote:

Hmmm seems way overpriced

That´s not the MAIN issue....

Pushead

That guitar was beat to shit when he bought it. Interesting that they gave it a new serial number with the refinish.

I think the guitar sold for under $5k, USD right? I'm not sure if it was him that bought it or not.

Tondog

That is indeed the same one. It was that beat to snot one that was sent off for paint. Now it is mix of old/new components, and even worse a plug and play EMG set. Nothing original about that guitar anymore. The idea of painting an Olympic white guitar a color that it faded to over 25 years seems weird to me as well. 

ESP 348

I think it's an amazing instrument.

But I also like to think that the guitar is only original once, so it may have been best to keep it in original, beat up condition and enjoy it for what it is.

Tondog

And along those lines, it's almost ALWAYS a cardinal sin to tamper with an old and very collectible guitar so it mystifies me that someone would do this! It's only brand new once and no matter how much weird paint color you slather on it, it is now covering up possible neck and body cracks that could no longer be seen. Now you want to charge MORE for something that is now a totally unknown item with a LOT of possible variables that could make it a piece of plywood. Pretty wild decision to toss that kind of money at it!

AK

He listed a second one on Reverb for 30K  

ESP 348
AK wrote:

He listed a second one on Reverb for 30K  

Just saw that!! Wow!! Hopefully they both sell and he sets the market price for these guitars.

Tondog

Certifiably loony! As soon as you make contact with him, he immediately wants to "take it offline" and he wants you to wire him the money to save on fees. He said he can't do Paypal anymore yet still lists it as being available. Don't know what kind of weird scam he's trying to pull this time but we won't even get to see it play out with the prices he has there!

Pushead

He doesn't want to pay taxes on the income. Paypal would force him to declare the income. Perhaps in the US since he's in Turkey (or Hungry or wherever.)

Post to Thread