UK--SC607 Sunburst for my PH-600MG?

Updated
UK--SC607 Sunburst for my PH-600MG?

I've tried for ages to find one of these seven strings but it's like a needle in a haystack and the needle is made of straw. I've posted this to several places but still no luck :(

If any guys in the uk have an old SC-607 in Sunburst would you be interested in my Page Hamilton Magenta?

Sorry if this isn't allowed but hey ho!

EXPcustom

Are you talking about LTD or ESP versions? I'm only asking because I'm looking for a relic Page Hamilton ESP.

Jamie B.

It's the LTD model. =/

John S.

Only posting to give you hope. Searched for mine for 5 years before the score. Keep up the hunt they are out there! Easily my favorite Stef model. It would be awesome if esp offered a way to customize Ltd versions so his paint jobs were more accessible without dropping 4K and waiting a year from the custom shop. I’d drop 2k easily on an Ltd with the option to ask for one of his paint jobs ( hello purple/pink camo) or his new glow in the dark monster 

Jamie B.

That's a pretty sweet collection! I've been after one since 2005 but a paper round wasn't going to buy me one back then! Hell I'd accept the natural 607b as well! XD

John S.

Had a Dorothy resprayed from a 607b but I’d gladly give esp extra money for an option on paint job 

Jamie B.

Would you say my offer is fair?

Andy B.

Do you still have your PH600? Are you interested in selling it outright?

Post to Thread