ESP LTD AS-1

Updated
ESP LTD AS-1

First post and recently joined this forum after purchasing a used 2014 ESP LTD AS-1. 

This guitar really surprised me with its' tone and playing feel. I wasn't expecting much when I made a visit to view and and play this guitar. What I found myself thinking was this seller was making a huge mistake letting it go. He mentioned as much to me while I was there. Like myself at times, he was selling to fund other things. Anyway, back to the guitar. I did remove the cheaper wiring and and replaced the pots. Not that it needed it, just something I wanted to do. It sounded great before I did the wiring upgrade and still does. I have some nice guitars that cost much more and I like them all. This AS-1 stands with all of them. I currently play worship style guitar and this one covers the range of old time hymns to modern contemporary christian with ease. Leaving my more expensive ones at home and playing this one all the time now. Very pleased with my purchase and will probably buy another ESP or 2 down the road. Great guitars! Anyway, not writing anything new here for a lot of you. I just had never played a ESP before and now I'm a believer in this company.

Post to Thread