esp kh ouija / kh vintage

Updated
Benny V.

Hi all,

not new here, been roaming the old forums back in the day but then stopped when esp updated site and everything..
anyway, im in doubt about this ouija https://reverb.com/item/7666677-esp-kh-ouija-kirk-hammett-original-version-from-the-90-s-collectable it has no certificate, no tremolo (missing), cheap case etc. idk why you would store it in that when an original case is about 170 euro's... I almost pulled the trigger but finding out tremolo etc. is missing (weird for a collector to lose it..) and no certificate im hesitating..

was also watching pim's vintage esp, that comes with all the goodies etc. and i def. want to have a real kh esp in my collection (owned a 602 when they first got released back in the day with the good specs etc. but still regret ever selling it) since i switched to prs.. But those esp's are again growing on me..

any feedback would be nice
not asking you guys to decide what i should do, just your honest opinions

Pims

~honestly you could buy my vintage =)

Guiguitarz

The Ouija is legit, and the seller is Remco from Holland, good guy to deal with.

The only thing weird is that he's specifying a EMG 80 and a 60 ... which is weird for good'old Ouija's ... They've got 81/81. It's a mistake from him.

It's not rare that these Ouija's came with no certificate. The trem bar is $15 if you want one ...

Cheers,

-G.

Flying Dutchmen

As far as I know it is an original equipped guitar with 81/81 I know the person (from Belgium) who sold it to Remco. I am from NL as well and did business with Remco. He is indeed trustworthy. You can visit his page at Facebook RJV Guitars

Post to Thread