Funky Vintage

Updated
Funky Vintage

What is this thing? The cert is not regular Vintage cert, the stickers seem a bit off place. The biggest thing is teh KH-2 signature on the headstock, where "KIRK HAMMETT" should be.

Anyone knows if it was a weird run of Vintages in 2000 or it is "aged" KH-2 that is made look like Vintage?

https://reverb.com/item/7461665-esp-kh-2-vintage-kirk-hammet

Trigger

Also looking at the guy's shop, he has couple of builds and aged Hetfield's Electra V. So the guy knows hot to relic stuff, but the COA, is it just faked?

Sephiroth

Looks like a KH-2 NTB. I got one in 2001 with the same type of COA.

I think he's just relic'ed it and put some stickers on it. It's not a Vintage as they were not made in 2001. And it's not a relic as it's not # as one.

Trigger

Yeh, just looked at the COA, it does say "Signature Series". 

Well, one poor sucker's going to get burn

Sephiroth

He put 81 / 60 in the description but looks like 81/81 like my 2001. 

Trigger

He put lotsa shit in the description that is not there :-)

ESP 348

Cool guitar and great pics.

Pims

If you want a real vintage I have one for grabs at the same price straight out from the custom shop based in Europe too

Pims
Guiguitarz

"je peux faire autant de photos dans la position que vous désirez" => Out of topic 

Pims
Guiguitarz wrote:

"je peux faire autant de photos dans la position que vous désirez" => Out of topic 

Ahahah c'est pour prouver que je l'ai et ça met une touche d humour 

Guiguitarz

Ahah bah ça a marché pour moi ! 

SteelEdge
Pims wrote:

If you want a real vintage I have one for grabs at the same price straight out from the custom shop based in Europe too

And I can affirm: That KH-2 Vintage is simply awesome (plays like a dream and sounds even better) and a bargain.And I know because it was mine.

Also Pims is a very nice guy to deal with, I can vouch for him.

Trigger

Thanks Pims, 

i have couple of them myself. I'm looking at them to get a feel for the market

Post to Thread