FOR SALE - ESP Jeff Hanneman S&Key Urban Camo

Updated
FOR SALE - ESP Jeff Hanneman S&Key Urban Camo

Would anyone be interested in my 2004 ESP Jeff Hanneman S&Key Urban Camo? 1 of only 4 made.

Despite being my main guitar since I got it in February 2007, it is still in great condition!

Quick specs:

- Alder Body
- Maple Neck Thru
- Ebony Fretboard
- S&Key Inlays
- Original Floyd Rose
- EMG 81/81
- Vol/Vol/SPC
- ESP Hardcase

I’d be looking for £7k (GBP) excluding shipping, for it; or a black 2009 ESP Ouija.

I’d also entertain other trades if there was enough of a top up (e.g. a black ESP MX-250II + £4.5k etc.).

I’m based in Scotland.

Thanks!

ESP 348

Awesome guitar man, wish you all the best with it.

HateEvent

Thanks man. Had some good offers on it so far, but it really needs to be full asking price or a black '09 Ouija.

Hammerhead

Awesome guitar, wish i could afford it. I thought more than 4 were made? BTW what is a wild fan doing in Scotland?

Pims

probably enjoying single malts while jamming, here in Belgium it's more of a Beer-based improvisation...

Stian H.

Doest it stand SS serial on the Camo too ?

dvillain

Yeah, I am definitely interested. AKA - I'll take it.

What do you think the shipping is like to Colorado, USA?

HateEvent

Not sure man - I’ll have to get a quote! Just to make sure - you do realise the price is in £ not $?

ESP 348

Dont' let $200 or $300 put you off buying this awesome guitar man.

What's $200 or $300 when you're spending thousands on guitar like this.

dvillain
HateEvent wrote:

Not sure man - I’ll have to get a quote! Just to make sure - you do realise the price is in £ not $?

Totally aware and no worries at all. Ironically the exchange rate has that right at about $6666 ;-) 

Whatever it takes to get it here quickly and safely - just let me know and we add that to the price. Thank you!!!

dvillain
dvillain wrote:

Totally aware and no worries at all. Ironically the exchange rate has that right at about $6666 ;-) 

Whatever it takes to get it here quickly and safely - just let me know and we add that to the price. Thank you!!!

Actually, thought it said 5k not 7k...so it's a bit more than 6666 :-)

ESP 348

Great to hear man, good luck with it all and be sure to post pics when it arrives.

Trigger

Damn this things went up in price

ESP 348

A lot of the collectable Hammett, Hetfield and Hanneman guitars have gone up in value over the last few years man.

dvillain

The Hannemans mean a lot to me. I have been waiting on one of these...so I am willing to do what it takes. Its value to others is kinda irrelevant to me :-)

ESP 348

No worries man, hope it all works out for you both.

I also don't care for the dollar value of my Hammett collection. I LOVE those guitars, have paid a fortune for some of them and will end up selling them for nothing one day or give them away to one of my Grandchildren hopefully who will enjoy playing and collecting them as much as I do.

dvillain

Thx sir! Looks like @HateEvent is taking care of me on this one :-)

They didn't make the Eclipse version any more, so my Custom Shop version should be here in a few weeks (after a 6 month wait)...and I have another custom shop eclipse coming sometime next year that Mr. Masciandaro helped me with that has Tom's inlays on the fingerboard and a buncha other specs I wanted. 

Any other Hannemans that pop up for sale - hit me up! :-)

ESP 348

That is awesome to hear man. Get some pics up of the CS guitar when it arrives.

Matt M is the man! I owe him a beer or two I reckon.

If I come across any Hannemans I will definitely let you know bro.

Post to Thread