• ESP 348

I agree with everyone else where Angel.

Take it back man and get a refund or swap for another one.

I wouldn't be happy with that guitar if it was me.

• Big Daddy B
      ESP 348 wrote:

I agree with everyone else where Angel.

Take it back man and get a refund or swap for another one.

I wouldn't be happy with that guitar if it was me.

I personally would say definitely ask for a discount but if you like the way it plays, the blemishes looked pretty minor. If you're buying to collect then definitely just exchange it.

• ESP 348

Collector speaking here.

Take it back for an exchange.

Nah, if it's a player then maybe don't stress. Just plan and enjoy.

The lower number is of no extra value unless it's a special number like what has already been mentioned multiple times.

• Angel R.

Blackjack21, Breadfan32, ESPMET, Laszlo V, ESP348, Bid Daddy B.

I would like to thank you all for you advice and input on the issues on my LTD Ouija.

I would like to report that i took everyones advice and went and got another yesterday afternoon because i want to collect guitars... I am now the owner of #152 and because i had to go thru this issue in the first place they actually took off $80 off the original tag and also gave me a free DiMarzio ClipLock Strap which was awesome wasn't gonna say no lol. 

The guitar itself was in a lot better condition than the 1st one i picked up 2 days ago, so i was satisfied with the way it looked and condition then played it in the store Without the Tremelo bar. It played great, needed a minor tuning adjustment but overall satisfied at that very moment so done deal...

I get home to play it and yet behold another issue SMH. Thru on my Tremelo Bar and went for a dive bomb and all you hear is almost like cracking noise but more of very squeaks noise so I'm just like are you f##**&g kidding me!!! I immediately call back the GC i got it from told them issue so yet again i have to drive to "my local GC Luckily right down the street" cuz at this point i had went to 3 different GC to get this guitar and get it RIGHT they called my local GC told them the issue said i was going in so have the tech look at it

It was jus a simple setup issue, they told me they were very sorry about it and the manger at my local GC actually told me he was going to try his best pull some strings and get me a brand new in the ESP box from the GC's from the East Coast that haven't received they're shipment in store yet there is actually ,11 in transit. He said he was gonna hunt them down call store managers and tell them to ship  it back my way and we would jus do an exchange which was awesome so they are definitely doing everything to make it right. So hopefully within the next 2-3 weeks ill be getting a brand new one untouched unopened fingers crossed!!!!

Also quick question for everyone??? Would you guys replace the Oem strap pegs on the LTD for the DiMarzio ClipLock Strap? Or leave it Oem???

• Big Daddy B

I stay away from cliplocks. The plastic buckles can rub against the edge of the guitar and ruin the paint.

• ESPMET

I agree with Big Daddy b. My experience with strap locks is first the screws always seem bigger than stock. So now you are  permanently altering the guitar which equates to loss value for future resale or such. Unless you are on stage swinging your instrument around like a mad rocker( in this case Kirk Hammett), then I would pass on the locks.

Congrats on the exchange. Sounds like they are taking care of you.

• Big Daddy B

You could just get some Schaller or Dunlop locks and use a normal strap.

• Angel R.

BlackJack21 that would make a lot more sense putting it that way haha.

Big Daddy D, ESPMET. thanks guys took your advice and picked up a set of Dunlop Strap Locks

• Angel R.

Great news guys. Got a call from the manager at my local GC and told me he tracked another Ouija down that was going to Texas brand new in the box un touched \m/

its being shipped back to me here in California  ill be picking it up next thursday!!!

for the mean time guess i get to enjoy this one lol

• Big Daddy B
      Angel R. wrote:

Great news guys. Got a call from the manager at my local GC and told me he tracked one down that was going to Texas brand new in the box un touched \m/

its being shipped back to me here in California  ill be picking it up next thursday!!!

for the mean time guess i get to enjoy this one lol

Tell them to overnight it. I once bought an LTD from them on the east coast and had it the next day at no additional charge.

• ESP 348

Wow, never seen someone have so much trouble with a guitar.

Hope this new one gives you no trouble Angel.

Great to hear they are going out of their way to help you.

Looking forward to seeing new pics of yet another LTD Ouija of yours.

• Lior A.

I do not think it is a FS photo..

The same clothes, the same hand tape.. probably the same show..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x36bsaAQs9I&t=253

\m/

• ESP 348

Ok, that's a video I have never seen before.

• MissingLink

LTD 159 right at home with original ouija #024. WZ #890 and Nosferatu #120. Also the KH25 KH2 And greenburst

planning proper photos when my Mummy comes back from the painter.  

• Breadfan32

Which one plays and sounds the best?  I've been thinking about adding an LTD Hammett if I can find one for a cheap price.  I actually really like the demonology you going to ad that one?

• MissingLink
        Breadfan32 wrote:

Which one plays and sounds the best?  I've been thinking about adding an LTD Hammett if I can find one for a cheap price.  I actually really like the demonology you going to ad that one?

Honestly the natural ouija came set up fantasticly and sounds amazing.  

Will add a demonology once once they come down in price. 

• Angel R.

Ouija came in yesterday to my local GC after waiting a week for a replaceent lil be picking it up in a couple of hrs new pictures coming soon!

Cancel