Metallica 2017 WorldWired Rig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6k2ghtbhoU&t=0s

Look at the bad boys in action

Breadfan32

What's a Blackster?  lol

alebtart

New model for James???

ESP 348

Thanks for sharing man, was great to see.

Their rig is extremely technical, Justin and Chad earn their money I am sure.

Pushead

Het's called the Black Truckster "Blackster" almost since he got it.

It's interesting that the camo snakebyte doesn't have the front pick guard on it that it showed in August.

ESPEXP

Very cool!

Pushead

ESPEXP

Yea I noticed that in some photos as of late...I think because of the abuse he does on it after Sad, they modified it with that plate. Or created this 2nd one with it to help...

Guiguitarz

Took the time to watch it and listen, 2 points :

- I heard Justin talking about a new pickup on the KH Purple Sparkle (he calls it like me, and not like ESP does B. ), I can't hear it clearly but did he mentioned a "68" to replace the 60 in the neck position ?

- The second point was the name of the Purple ...

- And the third point, was about a discussion I had this morning on Instagram with a follower, who told me that they used Kempers amp sometime ...? uh ?! For me it was always a matter of Fractal, Triaxis, Mesa and Diezels, and Randall ...

-G.

HateEvent
Guiguitarz wrote:

Took the time to watch it and listen, 2 points :

- I heard Justin talking about a new pickup on the KH Purple Sparkle (he calls it like me, and not like ESP does B. ), I can't hear it clearly but did he mentioned a "68" to replace the 60 in the neck position ?

- The second point was the name of the Purple ...

- And the third point, was about a discussion I had this morning on Instagram with a follower, who told me that they used Kempers amp sometime ...? uh ?! For me it was always a matter of Fractal, Triaxis, Mesa and Diezels, and Randall ...

-G.

60A, not 68. It's the alnico version.

Guiguitarz

Annnnnn as simple as that ... Ok ! Thanks 8 !

Mark P.

Excellent video although I wish they would have spent more time on the guitars!

ESP 348

My thoughts exactly mate. Less talk about amps...............more talk about guitars.

load more replies (2 of 2)
Post to Thread