Beginning stages of my collection

Updated
Beginning stages of my collection

Hey guys how's it going this gonna be my Proper introduction to the Fourms.

My name is Angel. I live here in California and I started playing guitar a few years ago back in 2013. Metallica is my #1 favorite band and Kirk Hammett is just my absolute idol. This year I experienced by first Metallica concert here at the Pasadena Rose Bowl, very up close. I CAUGHT KIRK'S GUITAR PICK!!!!! "FUKK YEAHHHH"

I also listen too Avenged Sevenfold, Gojira, Bloodbath, Slayer, Black Sabbath, Thy art is Murder, Whitechapel, Fit For an Autopsy.

I also play drums and have a nice Tama Super Start Kit, with Mienl Classic Custom, and Double Axis Longboard Pedals.

Anyways here a couple pictures of the beginning stages of my guitar collection...

- ESP LTD EC 1000T CTM
- ESP LTD 30yr Anniversary Metallica Master Of Puppets Guitar #141

- ESP LTD Kirk Hammett Nosferatu Guitar #299

- ESP LTD KH602

*Stay tuned guys i have 1 more guitar coming in 2 weeks*

ESP 348

Hello again Angel and welcome.

Great collection of guitars you have there man, thanks for sharing your pics.

I am a HUGE Kirk Hammett fan myself, I love his ESP guitars and own many.

I am looking forward to seeing pics of the new guitar coming next week.

Guiguitarz

Thanks for sharing your guitars family man, which is very nice 

Welcome on board !

G.

Angel R.

Esp 348 thank man I appreciate it. I saw a couple of pics of ur guitar collection and I gotta say man Your Doing It!!!!

G. Thank man I appreciate the love. I also follow you on Instagram man and ur custom ESP's are outta this world one day man I hope to do the same...

Anyways guys I didn't have to wait 2 weeks after all it finally arrived lastnight behold... #164. 1 of 300

ESP 348

Thanks mate, I appreciate the kind words.

Awesome guitar too, congrats! You are definitely building a great collection there buddy.

Brian A.

It's such a great experience to be able to see Metallica live and even get to know Kirk's guitar pick. Thank you for sharing your musical interests and guitar collection. Your passion and love remind me of the angel numbers of love and positive energy.

Post to Thread