Kirk's new guitar, how do I know ? 'cause I did it !

Updated
Kirk's new guitar, how do I know ? 'cause I did it !

Hi everyone,

I can announce you a new Kirk's guitar and here's a photo of it  , with me hanging his personal White Zombie :

- It was last night in Paris

My project began in December 2015 ! I was thinking about one of the favorite horror movie of Kirk : The Black Cat, and I told to myself ... Dude ... why he didn't having one done with that poster ? The idea has born ...

Then I saw him play his 2 new LTDs (Dancing Zombies and the Demonology), once again : "Dude ... he's enjoying his playing with some creepy painted LTDs ..."

So I went on Photoshop and the project started.

I bought a L serial KH-602 (Japan Market) and here the result, I hope you'll enjoy it ! 

He told me that he will play it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE on stage  !

So .. wait and see !

-G.

SteelEdge

Cool story, congratulations!!!!

Guiguitarz

Thanks Ricky 

Big Daddy B
ESPEXP wrote:

I'm sure Brian has already contacted you and put his "pre-order" in for you to make another one for him, since now "Kirk" has one.

I'm holding out for G to release the ESP version.

Guiguitarz

And I will !!

ESP 348

Lol, very good!! ^^^

Rob Bedard

I want one lol. Looks awesome. Nice job .

Guiguitarz

Wait for Kirk playing on it, and I'll do one for ya 

Tondog

So you showed it to Kirk, he said, "neat!", and then didn't give you 5 mins to talk guitars after you gave him one? And we think the French are rude!

Guiguitarz

I talk to him in English obviously 

We didn't discuss that much after ... he was rushing on stage. I had this C-R-A-Z-Y moment after, when he presented me to the whole band and Justin ...

I had some news since, he loves the guitar, which is in his home collection and he will play it soon 

ESP 348

That is awesome G! Certainly a dream come true mate.

Post to Thread